End Of Lease Cleaning Surry Hills
Our niche is end of lease cleaning in Surry Hills, so we will always strive for absolute perfection.
- Top-rated professional cleaners
- Guaranteed bond-back
- Property agent approved cleaning checklist
- Zero hidden fees
|Unit / Apartment / House||From $426|
|Carpet Steam Cleaning||From $154|
|Add On: More than 1 Balcony||From $39 +|
|Add On: Wet Wipe Blinds||From $33 each|
|Other cleaning requests||Custom quote|
Prices subject to change without prior notice. Bookings made will not be affected.
Why Book With Us?
We always want to be one hundred percent transparent with our clients. We are upfront and honest with the services we provide and we will never sting you with a surprising charge. We give you a quote, you pay it and that’s all you’ll pay.
72-Hour Bond back guarantee
Moreover, our services are guaranteed and we offer a 72-hour bond back guarantee in Surry Hills to help you secure your rental bond and to give you complete trust in our services.
What does this mean? After we have finished cleaning your tenancy, if during your inspection there is an issue with an area cleaned by us, we will come back and reclean it again at no extra cost.
Living Room / Bedrooms / Common Areas
- Floor: Fully vacuumed /mop
- Carpet: Fully vacuumed
- Light fittings: remove light fittings and clean
- Vacuum and clean all sliding doors, window tracks
- Clean skirting boards
- Clean flyer screen, window frames, windows sills
- Clean all doors and other fittings
- Clean light switches and door knobs
- Clean ceiling fans
- Clean stair balustrading
- Clean inside cabinets, shelves and drawers
- Clean mark off walls (extra charge if there are too many)
- Clean sink
- Clean gas stove/ electric stove
- Clean inside and outside of oven and griller
- Clean range hood and filters
- Clean inside and outside of dishwasher
- Clean microwave space
- Clean bench top surfaces
- Clean & mop floor
- Clean and sanitise toilet and sinks
- Clean and wipe inside & outside of bathoom vanity
- Rinse and wipe bathtubs
- Clean and polish mirrors
- Clean bath, shower recess, remove built-up soap residue on tiles and shower screens
- Clean walls, floors
- Clean drain holes
- Clean surrounding areas of washing machine space
- Clean inside and outside of dryer
- Clean shelves, drawers and tap ware
- Clean all walls and floors
- Remove lint from dryer
Garage / Balcony
- Remove cobwebs
- Sweep the floor
Optional Add Ons
- Steam carpet cleaning
- Wet wipe blinds (per piece)
- Spot clean wall
- Deep clean fridge/freezer
- Other additional services requests
Which Services Should I Book for My End of Lease Cleaning?
It’s bothersome to have to pick a load of services and add them to your cart, especially when you’re not sure on the different things cleaners do during an end of lease clean. Because of this, we’ve made our website super easy to use. You don’t have to pick and choose the services we provide. We do all of that for you. All you have to do is go ahead and put in your housing details on our website.
Your personalised quotation will be given based on your specific needs and housing size. If you’re wondering if you can make any special requests and add-on certain extras, that’s all easily done on the booking page too. We can combine various other services, just choose them from the drop-down menu, and you can type out any additional info and/or requests you may have when making a booking.
How do I get my full bond money back?
Many people don’t realise how difficult it can be to get their bond money returned to them. Our professional cleaners know that deep cleaning in Surry Hills is the way forward, and that a simple daily clean just isn’t sufficient enough to get your bond money given back to you. Amongst getting an end of lease clean, there are a few other things you can do that will help you get all of your bond money back.
General wear and tear
Also, it is worth noting that general wear and tear of a property should not impact you getting your bond returned. If this becomes an issue, know your rights! Okay, so other than getting an end of lease clean, what else should you do? As a general rule of thumb, we always urge those moving out of their flat or house to make sure all original locks are in place (if you changed them without the permission of the landlord).
Fixing any damages before your final inspection
The next thing you should do is mend any damages to the property (that are not wear and tear). Also, have a glance over your original contract and don’t be scared to communicate with your landlord. When you combine these with one of our end of lease cleaners in Surry Hills, we’re sure you’ll get your bond given back to you in full.
Our Promise72 Hours Free Re-Clean is a promise from our company to you that our team will return (Free Of Charge) to the rented property to rectify any cleaning issues raised by the real estate agent if he or she is unhappy with the cleaning services performed during the final inspection. Learn more about it here.
- The rented property must be emptied before the commencement of service/
- Access to electricity and running water must be provided to our Cleaners on the actual cleaning day
- In any case, if your managing agent is not satisfied with the cleaning services performed, you can request a free re-clean with us within 72 hours. We’ll return and address the cleaning issue for you.
- You’re covered by our Bond Back Guarantee
- Bond Back Guarantee is a promise from our company to you that our team will return (Free Of Charge) to the rented property to rectify any cleaning issues raised by the real estate agent if he or she is unhappy with the cleaning services performed during the final inspection.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee is valid for 72 hours once the cleaning service delivery is rendered.
- Our Bond ReturnGuarantee only covers the areas you have chosen to use our services.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee only includes service items listed on this list. Certain items are not included (e.g Ceilings, Garage walls or deep stains that require a professional third party to clean)
- We require 24-48 working Hour upon the receival of the report from the property agent to reschedule a re-clean if required.
- A re-clean will only address the problems listed in the property manager / agents original report if applicable.
- After a re-clean, we will warrant any work for 24 hours. Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, if we have not heard from the property agent within 1 day (24 hours), We will consider the re-clean to have addressed any issues under the Bond Back Guarantee and consider the job completed as per our Terms and Conditions.
- In any rare cases where certain problem areas are not recoverable with any amount of cleaning, our Bond Back Guarantee would not cover that aspect of the clean.
- Rest assured that our team will notify you immediately during the initial inspection of the property or after our team has cleaned the place.
- These cases include, but are not limited to
- permanent carpet stains
- permanent hard water stains
- permanent wall marks
- grease stains
- Please read our website Terms & Conditions for more information.
The Best End of Lease Cleaning in Surry Hills and More
One of the hippest neighbourhoods in Sydney, Surrey Hills is jam-packed with things to do. Wining and dining, shopping at fantastic markets, catching up over a steaming cup of joe and more, you’ll never tire of things to do here.
Are you living in Surry Hills but moving out soon and still want to check off visiting that hip cafe off your list? Then go out and do it, our end of lease cleaners in Surry Hills will do the dirty work for you, giving you a smooth moving out process and making your life just that tad bit easier! Isn’t that fab?
We service all nearby suburbs in 2010, Surry Hills NSW.
We cover all areas from
- Crown St
- Albion St
- Foveaux St
- Bourke St
- Marshall St
- Elizabeth St
- Riley St
- Randle St
- Kippax St
- Waterloo Rd
Give Yourself a Day Off
Book a cleaner today! We offer the most flexible, customised cleaning services around. We’re ready to help you now.