End Of Lease Cleaning Roseville
Whether you’re moving to another Roseville home or further away, we can help you wrap things up and provide professional move-out cleaning across Upper North Shore.
- Highly rated end of lease cleaners in Roseville
- No hassle booking system
- Easy online payments
- 72-hour rental bond guarantee
- Fantastic prices
|Unit / Apartment / House||From $426|
|Carpet Steam Cleaning||From $154|
|Add On: More than 1 Balcony||From $39 +|
|Add On: Wet Wipe Blinds||From $33 each|
|Other cleaning requests||Custom quote|
Prices subject to change without prior notice. Bookings made will not be affected.
Why Choose Us?
The top two reasons we found that people want an end of tenancy clean in Roseville is to save time and money. We can do both of these. Our cleaners are of the most professional and can have your home cleaned to the standard that is needed to make your property manager smile. The majority of people lose out on their rental bond because of improper cleaning; don’t let this be you.
Bond back guarantee
Once our clean is done, you are covered by our Bond Back Guarantee. This means your bond is secure and you’ll be laughing all the way to the bank. If there is an issue with something we have cleaned, you have 72 hours to contact us for a reclean. Details of which can be found in our terms and conditions.
Living Room / Bedrooms / Common Areas
- Floor: Fully vacuumed /mop
- Carpet: Fully vacuumed
- Light fittings: remove light fittings and clean
- Vacuum and clean all sliding doors, window tracks
- Clean skirting boards
- Clean flyer screen, window frames, windows sills
- Clean all doors and other fittings
- Clean light switches and door knobs
- Clean ceiling fans
- Clean stair balustrading
- Clean inside cabinets, shelves and drawers
- Clean mark off walls (extra charge if there are too many)
- Clean sink
- Clean gas stove/ electric stove
- Clean inside and outside of oven and griller
- Clean range hood and filters
- Clean inside and outside of dishwasher
- Clean microwave space
- Clean bench top surfaces
- Clean & mop floor
- Clean and sanitise toilet and sinks
- Clean and wipe inside & outside of bathoom vanity
- Rinse and wipe bathtubs
- Clean and polish mirrors
- Clean bath, shower recess, remove built-up soap residue on tiles and shower screens
- Clean walls, floors
- Clean drain holes
- Clean surrounding areas of washing machine space
- Clean inside and outside of dryer
- Clean shelves, drawers and tap ware
- Clean all walls and floors
- Remove lint from dryer
Garage / Balcony
- Remove cobwebs
- Sweep the floor
Optional Add Ons
- Steam carpet cleaning
- Wet wipe blinds (per piece)
- Spot clean wall
- Deep clean fridge/freezer
- Other additional services requests
What you can expect from us:
After a quote has been agreed upon, that is the price you pay. If in the rare chance that something cannot be cleaned, we will contact you to discuss said area.
Clear terms and conditions
Our terms and conditions are clear and available for anyone to read on our site. We don’t want to hide anything, so give them a read if you have any questions about our Roseville cleaning policies.
Customer reviews and ratings
Our cleaners are rated after they clean. Our customer reviews speak for us at how great the cleaning in Roseville we provide is!
Cashless Payments that are Protected
Sometimes buying things on the internet can strike fear into us. How do we know that our payments are protected? You don’t have to think about that when you use our Roseville move-out cleaning service.
Secure Payment Gateway
Our booking system uses Stripe. This means that your payments are encrypted and your personal banking details remain unknown from everyone on our team. However, the money is deposited into our account easily. When you book with us, although we use Stripe, it’s an easy system. Simply put in your card details and we will contact you to confirm your Roseville cleaning service details. After confirming, your payment is processed. Easy peasy!
Honesty as Always
Being clear with our clients is always our priority. We believe that building strong relationships with our clientele and providing honest and reliable services will make us all happy and keep our brand strong. When you book with us, we’ll never give you sneaky fees or confusing conditions. You can book your end of lease cleaning in Roseville with confidence!
Our Promise72 Hours Free Re-Clean is a promise from our company to you that our team will return (Free Of Charge) to the rented property to rectify any cleaning issues raised by the real estate agent if he or she is unhappy with the cleaning services performed during the final inspection. Learn more about it here.
- The duration required depending on two primary factors: The size of the property and its condition. As a general rule of thumb, it could take up to 3-5 hours of labour for a 2 bed 1 bath.
- We schedule our end of lease cleans at least 3 days in advance. If you’re on a tight schedule, please contact us directly and we’ll see if we can make an exception.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee means that we will return to address any cleaning issues the property manager/landlord has with the cleaning provided by us – free of charge. Please note that this guarantee only valid for 72 hours after the cleaning. More detailed information about our guarantee can be found in our terms and conditions.
- Steam carpet cleaning is not included in our Standard End of Lease cleaning, however you can select that as an additional service on top of your end of lease clean.
- No, it’s not necessary for you to be present when the service takes place. However, we always prefer to have a brief walkthrough with our customers before the commencement of the cleaning to ensure we are on the same page.
- As a benchmark, a 2 bed 2 bath move out clean could be ranging from $350-$450. However, a few primary factors listed below could affect the average cost of your end of lease cleaning.
1. The size of your property – number of bedroom and bathrooms or study
2. The condition of the property – if the property is not well maintained, more time might be required for a deep clean.
- Yes, we require full payment in advance to secure the time and date of our cleaners.
- When you make a booking, you will be required to enter your debit/credit card details, which are stored in a secure and encrypted format (we won’t have any visbility on it). However, the charges will only be processed once our team confirms your booking either via email or phone.
- Yes, please send us your remittance advice and allow 3 working days for bank clearing.
If we haven’t received the payment within our bank account 3 days prior to the service, this might result in cancellation of your service.
- We require all rental premises to be emptied before the commencement of the end of lease cleaning service (unless the property is come furnished). All personal belongings, including but not limited to furniture, arts, kitchenware, cosmetic products need to be removed.
- Rubbish Disposal: Under the event where there is substantial rubbish needs to be removed, an additional cost will be incurred to remove those rubbish.
- You can easily reschedule your booking by simply sending us an email 72 hours before the service. However, a rescheduling fee of $80 will be applicable if our team hasn’t been given 72 hours notice.
- You can cancel your booking by emailing or giving us a call. However, a minimum of 5 days notice is required for service cancellation to receive a full refund. If our team hasn’t been given at least 5 days notice, a cancellation is applicable. (See our End of lease cleaning T&C for more details)
Expert Move-Out Cleaning in Roseville
Roseville is a desired suburb to live in in Upper North Shore. It’s no wonder being so close to Chatswood, one of Sydney’s largest business hubs. Roseville gives it all – it’s easy to commute in and around the area, the abundance of local amenities, reputable schools, nice parks, and more. If you’re living in Roseville and are after an expert move-out clean, go over to our booking page for a quote.
We offer quality and affordable move out cleaning services to all rental properties located in Roseville, 2069 NSW.
We cover all areas from
- Nola Rd
- Pacific Highway
- Penshurst St
- Boundary St
- Ferncourt Avenue
- William St
- Findlay Avenue
- Ontario Avenue
- Peckham Avenue
- Victoria St
- Roseville Avenue
Give Yourself a Day Off
Book a cleaner today! We offer the most flexible, customised cleaning services around. We’re ready to help you now.