End Of Lease Cleaning Rhodes
We can clean for you whether you’re moving out of your uni accommodation, a large house or a small flat, leaving you to focus on your work, studies and family.
- End of lease cleaning services that are great for students who don’t have time
- Great rates
- Easy booking system
- Assists you getting your rental bond
- Pick up locations for keys available
|Unit / Apartment / House||From $290|
|Carpet Steam Cleaning||From $120|
|Add On: More than 1 Balcony||$50 each|
|Add On: Wet Wipe Blinds||$30 each|
|Other cleaning requests||Custom quote|
Prices subject to change without prior notice. Bookings made will not be affected.
Why Choose Us?
We cover end of lease cleaning in the entire Great Western Sydney area. Although our cleaning area is so huge and we meet so many different clients, we treat each one as an individual. We don’t offer bog-standard packages, it’s just not in our nature.
Customised cleaning packages to suit your needs
Every single one of our cleaning packages is custom designed to suit each client. Don’t book another cleaning company that thinks one size fits all – we all know that isn’t the case. Doesn’t a unique end of lease cleaning package in Sydney sound great? It is! And the price will amaze you. Our cleaning packages are affordable for all, no matter what your financial situation. You can get your personalised quote on the booking page.
Living Room / Bedrooms / Common Areas
- Floor: Fully vacuumed /mop
- Carpet: Fully vacuumed
- Light fittings: remove light fittings and clean
- Vacuum and clean all sliding doors, window tracks
- Clean skirting boards
- Clean flyer screen, window frames, windows sills
- Clean all doors and other fittings
- Clean light switches and door knobs
- Clean ceiling fans
- Clean stair balustrading
- Clean inside cabinets, shelves and drawers
- Clean mark off walls (extra charge if there are too many)
- Clean sink
- Clean gas stove/ electric stove
- Clean inside and outside of oven and griller
- Clean range hood and filters
- Clean inside and outside of dishwasher
- Clean microwave space
- Clean bench top surfaces
- Clean & mop floor
- Clean and sanitise toilet and sinks
- Clean and wipe inside & outside of bathoom vanity
- Rinse and wipe bathtubs
- Clean and polish mirrors
- Clean bath, shower recess, remove built-up soap residue on tiles and shower screens
- Clean walls, floors
- Clean drain holes
- Clean surrounding areas of washing machine space
- Clean inside and outside of dryer
- Clean shelves, drawers and tap ware
- Clean all walls and floors
- Remove lint from dryer
Garage / Balcony
- Remove cobwebs
- Sweep the floor
Optional Add Ons
- Steam carpet cleaning
- Wet wipe blinds (per piece)
- Spot clean wall
- Deep clean fridge/freezer
- Other additional services requests
The Importance of End of Lease Cleaning in Rhodes
End of lease cleaning is really important these days, especially in Australia. End of tenancy evaluations seem to get tougher each year, and getting your rental bond isn’t so easy because of that. An end of lease clean in Rhodes is a surefire way to secure your rental bond, and who doesn’t need that cash when they have families to feed and studies to be paying for?
We’re so sure that an end of lease clean will help you that we offer a 72-hour bond security.
Free Re-Clean Services
If your property manager has an issue with our cleaning, get in touch with us as soon as possible and we will reclean the said area for free. If securing your bond isn’t a good enough reason to get an end of tenancy clean Rhodes done, we’re sure that the sheer fact of taking the pressure off yourself a little is enough. End of lease cleans are not for the fainthearted.
If you have energy and time to do it, you may be tempted to clean yourself. While this is great for some, it is a lot of hard work for many. Why pressure yourself when you can hire one of our expert cleaners instead?
Time is Valuable
Even on a day when you don’t have to be moving out, time whizzes by. It’s precious and we could all do with more of it. We want time to spend with our friends, families, colleagues and ourselves. When carrying out an end of lease clean in Rhodes, it takes time.
Save your time & energy
Even expert cleaners can take up to 7 hours! The minimum time cleaning is usually around 3 hours. This all depends on the size of your house and the condition of it as well. If expert cleaners in Rhodes take up to 7 hours with the correct equipment and cleaning solutions, how long would it take an amateur cleaner? Probably a lot longer. Don’t waste your valuable time, book one of our end of lease cleaning Rhodes deals today.
Help us to help you
However, if you notice there are certain areas need extra attention and specialised cleaning, such as stains on the carpet or marks on the wall, we’d recommend to take our optional add-on services on top of your Standard End of Lease cleaning service.
This helps to ensure you got every important cleaning areas covered, so that your property agent will accept your cleaning and return your bond in full.
Bond Back Guarantee is a promise from our company to you that our team will return (Free Of Charge) to the rented property to rectify any cleaning issues raised by the real estate agent if he or she is unhappy with the cleaning services performed during the final inspection. Learn more about it here.
- The duration required depending on two primary factors: The size of the property and its condition. As a general rule of thumb, it could take up to 3-5 hours of labour for a 2 bed 1 bath.
- We schedule our end of lease cleans at least 3 days in advance. If you’re on a tight schedule, please contact us directly and we’ll see if we can make an exception.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee means that we will return to address any cleaning issues the property manager/landlord has with the cleaning provided by us – free of charge. Please note that this guarantee only valid for 72 hours after the cleaning. More detailed information about our guarantee can be found in our terms and conditions.
- Steam carpet cleaning is not included in our Standard End of Lease cleaning, however you can select that as an additional service on top of your end of lease clean.
- No, it’s not necessary for you to be present when the service takes place. However, we always prefer to have a brief walkthrough with our customers before the commencement of the cleaning to ensure we are on the same page.
- As a benchmark, a 2 bed 2 bath move out clean could be ranging from $350-$450. However, a few primary factors listed below could affect the average cost of your end of lease cleaning.
1. The size of your property – number of bedroom and bathrooms or study
2. The condition of the property – if the property is not well maintained, more time might be required for a deep clean.
- Yes, we require full payment in advance to secure the time and date of our cleaners.
- When you make a booking, you will be required to enter your debit/credit card details, which are stored in a secure and encrypted format (we won’t have any visbility on it). However, the charges will only be processed once our team confirms your booking either via email or phone.
- Yes, please send us your remittance advice and allow 3 working days for bank clearing.
If we haven’t received the payment within our bank account 3 days prior to the service, this might result in cancellation of your service.
- We require all rental premises to be emptied before the commencement of the end of lease cleaning service (unless the property is come furnished). All personal belongings, including but not limited to furniture, arts, kitchenware, cosmetic products need to be removed.
- Rubbish Disposal: Under the event where there is substantial rubbish needs to be removed, an additional cost will be incurred to remove those rubbish.
- You can easily reschedule your booking by simply sending us an email 72 hours before the service. However, a rescheduling fee of $80 will be applicable if our team hasn’t been given 72 hours notice.
- You can cancel your booking by emailing or giving us a call. However, a minimum of 5 days notice is required for service cancellation to receive a full refund. If our team hasn’t been given at least 5 days notice, a cancellation is applicable. (See our End of lease cleaning T&C for more details)
Expert End of Lease Cleaning in Rhodes
After serving customers over Sydney for years and giving them the most wonderful end of lease cleans, we know what our clients want. Are you trying to juggle your work schedule whilst raising your children? Students attending Macquarie University, do you have an assignment you’ve been putting off and exams to prepare for?
Residents of Rhodes are always busy doing something, but it’s even trickier when you have an end of lease cleaning to do when moving out. Our company is here for you. We provide exit cleans in Rhodes, all areas are covered.
We offer quality and affordable move out cleaning services to all rental properties located in Rhodes, 2138 NSW.
- Walker St
- Marquet St
- Gauthorpe St
- Blaxland Rd
- Concord Rd
- Rider Boulevard
- Shoreline Drive
- Nina Avenue
- Timbrol Avenue
Give Yourself a Day Off
Book a cleaner today! We offer the most flexible, customised cleaning services around. We’re ready to help you now.