End Of Lease Cleaning Quakers Hill
Moving out and overwhelmed by all the packing, moving, cleaning? We know how stressful things can get and although we may not be able to help with packing and moving, we can definitely help you with the cleaning!
- Skilled cleaners
- Prices to fit your budget
- 72 hours bond back guarantee
- Property manager approved cleaning checklist
- Industry grade cleaning products and equipment
|Unit / Apartment / House||From $426|
|Carpet Steam Cleaning||From $154|
|Add On: More than 1 Balcony||From $39 +|
|Add On: Wet Wipe Blinds||From $33 each|
|Other cleaning requests||Custom quote|
Prices subject to change without prior notice. Bookings made will not be affected.
Why Choose Us?
Your place will be cleaned as per the agency approved cleaning checklist which ensures every nook and cranny gets the attention it deserves. In the event, your landlord has issues with the cleaning, you receive a free recleaning of the areas that have problems. This is valid for 72 hours after completing the job.
Charges will only be made upon confirmation
There are absolutely no risks when hiring us. Simply fill out the form to receive a rough estimate. For special requests, please give us a call or send us an online enquiry, we’ll provide you a customised quote as soon as possible.
We do not charge our clients right away unless we are sure we have all the details and understand the scope of the job. In addition, if you cancel your booking with more than 5 days notice, you receive a refund of your full payment.
Living Room / Bedrooms / Common Areas
- Floor: Fully vacuumed /mop
- Carpet: Fully vacuumed
- Light fittings: remove light fittings and clean
- Vacuum and clean all sliding doors, window tracks
- Clean skirting boards
- Clean flyer screen, window frames, windows sills
- Clean all doors and other fittings
- Clean light switches and door knobs
- Clean ceiling fans
- Clean stair balustrading
- Clean inside cabinets, shelves and drawers
- Clean mark off walls (extra charge if there are too many)
- Clean sink
- Clean gas stove/ electric stove
- Clean inside and outside of oven and griller
- Clean range hood and filters
- Clean inside and outside of dishwasher
- Clean microwave space
- Clean bench top surfaces
- Clean & mop floor
- Clean and sanitise toilet and sinks
- Clean and wipe inside & outside of bathoom vanity
- Rinse and wipe bathtubs
- Clean and polish mirrors
- Clean bath, shower recess, remove built-up soap residue on tiles and shower screens
- Clean walls, floors
- Clean drain holes
- Clean surrounding areas of washing machine space
- Clean inside and outside of dryer
- Clean shelves, drawers and tap ware
- Clean all walls and floors
- Remove lint from dryer
Garage / Balcony
- Remove cobwebs
- Sweep the floor
Optional Add Ons
- Steam carpet cleaning
- Wet wipe blinds (per piece)
- Spot clean wall
- Deep clean fridge/freezer
- Other additional services requests
What move out cleaning packages do we offer?
You will find that our services fit every need and every budget. This way, jobs are tailored to your specific needs. Our Standard End of Lease cleaning service covers everything that your landlord looks for during an inspection.
Carpet steam cleaning or special requests
On the other hand, if you do require specialised cleanings such as cleaning fridge or wet wipe blinds, you just pay a small fee.We got you for other tough situations like carpet stains or marks out of the wall as well. Use our optional add-on services in conjunction with the Standard End of Lease cleaning services for best results.
Our packages guarantee that with our cleaning services, you will receive your bond back in full.
Why Should I Engage A Cleaning Company?
You paid a security deposit to your landlord before moving in and naturally, you expect to have that money returned to you at the end of your lease.
Reread property condition report
The first thing to check your tenancy agreement, especially the property condition report which you have filled out within 7 days you have moved in to the property. That report should serve as a benchmark for your property manager when they conduct the final inspection.
Passing your final inspection
A key point to note is that real estate managers or landlords can be very picky when doing this final inspection to determine if you get your money back. For this reason, it’s best to hire a professional cleaning service like us to get the job done right. You might be held liable for some damages or stains like carpet stains, marks on the wall among others. A simple brush over and vacuuming does not cover these areas or get stains out.
Let us help you take care of these problems so you can receive your security deposit back in full.
Our Promise72 Hours Free Re-Clean is a promise from our company to you that our team will return (Free Of Charge) to the rented property to rectify any cleaning issues raised by the real estate agent if he or she is unhappy with the cleaning services performed during the final inspection. Learn more about it here.
- The rented property must be emptied before the commencement of service/
- Access to electricity and running water must be provided to our Cleaners on the actual cleaning day
- In any case, if your managing agent is not satisfied with the cleaning services performed, you can request a free re-clean with us within 72 hours. We’ll return and address the cleaning issue for you.
- You’re covered by our Bond Back Guarantee
- Bond Back Guarantee is a promise from our company to you that our team will return (Free Of Charge) to the rented property to rectify any cleaning issues raised by the real estate agent if he or she is unhappy with the cleaning services performed during the final inspection.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee is valid for 72 hours once the cleaning service delivery is rendered.
- Our Bond ReturnGuarantee only covers the areas you have chosen to use our services.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee only includes service items listed on this list. Certain items are not included (e.g Ceilings, Garage walls or deep stains that require a professional third party to clean)
- We require 24-48 working Hour upon the receival of the report from the property agent to reschedule a re-clean if required.
- A re-clean will only address the problems listed in the property manager / agents original report if applicable.
- After a re-clean, we will warrant any work for 24 hours. Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, if we have not heard from the property agent within 1 day (24 hours), We will consider the re-clean to have addressed any issues under the Bond Back Guarantee and consider the job completed as per our Terms and Conditions.
- In any rare cases where certain problem areas are not recoverable with any amount of cleaning, our Bond Back Guarantee would not cover that aspect of the clean.
- Rest assured that our team will notify you immediately during the initial inspection of the property or after our team has cleaned the place.
- These cases include, but are not limited to
- permanent carpet stains
- permanent hard water stains
- permanent wall marks
- grease stains
- Please read our website Terms & Conditions for more information.
Top-Quality End of Lease Cleaning Quakers Hill
Our team of highly trained professionals leaves no stone unturned and delivers exceptional quality work to meet the cleaning standard set out by most landlords and property agents. Leave nothing to chance, hire us today to ensure you’re getting the best value for money.
That’s one less stress you have to deal with and let’s be honest, that’s a huge relief! Let us help you with your end of lease cleaning so that you can get your rental bond back in full.
We offer quality and affordable move out cleaning services to all rental properties located in Quakers Hill 2763, NSW.
We cover all areas from
- Pye Rd
- Highfield Rd
- Hambledon Rd
- Lalor Rd
- Railway Rd
- Calandra Avenue
- Summerfield Avenue
- Olive Lee St
- Chisholm St
- Zammit Avenue
- Milburn St
Give Yourself a Day Off
Book a cleaner today! We offer the most flexible, customised cleaning services around. We’re ready to help you now.