End Of Lease Cleaning North Sydney
Moving out can be a huge task by itself, let us assist you during this process and lighten your burden by looking after all of your cleaning chores.
- 100% Bond back guarantee
- Fully insured cleaners
- Comprehensive cleaning process
- Customised cleaning checklist
- 72-hour Free Re-Clean Service
|Unit / Apartment / House||From $426|
|Carpet Steam Cleaning||From $154|
|Add On: More than 1 Balcony||From $39 +|
|Add On: Wet Wipe Blinds||From $33 each|
|Other cleaning requests||Custom quote|
Prices subject to change without prior notice. Bookings made will not be affected.
Why Choose Us?
Fixed fee per job
Our move out clean services charged at a fixed fee where there is no capping to the hours our cleaners work. The ultimate goal is to help you get your full bond back, hence our cleaners will spend whatever number of hours required to get the cleaning job done! In other words, our cleaners will do their best to sanitise and eliminate all the stubborn stains, grease and dust from your property.
Free reclean services
Hiring a professional team to take care of your premises will save you a lot of headache because if your property manager or landlord is not satisfied with the first clean, our team will have your back and we will return to address those problem areas at no extra costs.
We also work closely with our customers to understand their specific cleaning needs and deliver the services required within their budget.
Living Room / Bedrooms / Common Areas
- Floor: Fully vacuumed /mop
- Carpet: Fully vacuumed
- Light fittings: remove light fittings and clean
- Vacuum and clean all sliding doors, window tracks
- Clean skirting boards
- Clean flyer screen, window frames, windows sills
- Clean all doors and other fittings
- Clean light switches and door knobs
- Clean ceiling fans
- Clean stair balustrading
- Clean inside cabinets, shelves and drawers
- Clean mark off walls (extra charge if there are too many)
- Clean sink
- Clean gas stove/ electric stove
- Clean inside and outside of oven and griller
- Clean range hood and filters
- Clean inside and outside of dishwasher
- Clean microwave space
- Clean bench top surfaces
- Clean & mop floor
- Clean and sanitise toilet and sinks
- Clean and wipe inside & outside of bathoom vanity
- Rinse and wipe bathtubs
- Clean and polish mirrors
- Clean bath, shower recess, remove built-up soap residue on tiles and shower screens
- Clean walls, floors
- Clean drain holes
- Clean surrounding areas of washing machine space
- Clean inside and outside of dryer
- Clean shelves, drawers and tap ware
- Clean all walls and floors
- Remove lint from dryer
Garage / Balcony
- Remove cobwebs
- Sweep the floor
Optional Add Ons
- Steam carpet cleaning
- Wet wipe blinds (per piece)
- Spot clean wall
- Deep clean fridge/freezer
- Other additional services requests
What should I choose for my End of Lease Cleaning service?
Our Standard End Of Lease cleaning is designed to meet the most common property type in the marketplace. Therefore, there are certain areas are not covered in our standard move out cleaning checklist.
Select specific service to fit your needs
If you require fridge deep cleaning, steam carpet clean or blind wash, you can select them along with your standard clean services in our online booking form. Rest assured that our pricing is very competitive and we believe in offering a good bargain to our customers.
Can I do the move out cleaning myself?
Yes! It’s completely valid to think that you can handle the move out clean yourself and the truth is some tenants would do it themselves.
Keeping your rental history clean
However, when it comes to the end your tenancy contract, some real estate agents and landlords can be very picky, if your cleaning is not up to scratch at the final inspection, you might risk losing a portion of your bond money. Also, having your bond money deducted will leave a record in your tenancy history which could be troublesome if you are to apply a new place to rent.
Our team has the know-hows
Our team members have worked in the industry for years and we know ins and outs thoroughly. We know exactly what to clean, where to clean and how to clean it. Most importantly, we know what not to miss to meet the real estate manager’s standards when it comes to handing back the deposit you have paid to the Rental Bond Board.
Our Promise72 Hours Free Re-Clean is a promise from our company to you that our team will return (Free Of Charge) to the rented property to rectify any cleaning issues raised by the real estate agent if he or she is unhappy with the cleaning services performed during the final inspection. Learn more about it here.
- The rented property must be emptied before the commencement of service/
- Access to electricity and running water must be provided to our Cleaners on the actual cleaning day
- In any case, if your managing agent is not satisfied with the cleaning services performed, you can request a free re-clean with us within 72 hours. We’ll return and address the cleaning issue for you.
- You’re covered by our Bond Back Guarantee
- Bond Back Guarantee is a promise from our company to you that our team will return (Free Of Charge) to the rented property to rectify any cleaning issues raised by the real estate agent if he or she is unhappy with the cleaning services performed during the final inspection.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee is valid for 72 hours once the cleaning service delivery is rendered.
- Our Bond ReturnGuarantee only covers the areas you have chosen to use our services.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee only includes service items listed on this list. Certain items are not included (e.g Ceilings, Garage walls or deep stains that require a professional third party to clean)
- We require 24-48 working Hour upon the receival of the report from the property agent to reschedule a re-clean if required.
- A re-clean will only address the problems listed in the property manager / agents original report if applicable.
- After a re-clean, we will warrant any work for 24 hours. Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, if we have not heard from the property agent within 1 day (24 hours), We will consider the re-clean to have addressed any issues under the Bond Back Guarantee and consider the job completed as per our Terms and Conditions.
- In any rare cases where certain problem areas are not recoverable with any amount of cleaning, our Bond Back Guarantee would not cover that aspect of the clean.
- Rest assured that our team will notify you immediately during the initial inspection of the property or after our team has cleaned the place.
- These cases include, but are not limited to
- permanent carpet stains
- permanent hard water stains
- permanent wall marks
- grease stains
- Please read our website Terms & Conditions for more information.
Detailed End Of Lease Cleaning in North Sydney
Are you looking for experienced cleaners to handle your move out cleaning chores? We’re here to help! At ServTown, we have all your end of lease cleaning needs covered. Being in the industry for years and servicing different customers like yourself to get their deposit back, we understand the fundamental cleaning requirements which would satisfy the real estate agent’s standards.
Our trained cleaners strive to deliver the highest cleaning standards, they will cover the entire premises, leaving no area untouched to ensure you received full bond back.
Our move out cleaning solutions are designed to meet all the customers cleaning requirements. We service all rental properties located in 2060, North Sydney, NSW.
We cover all areas from
- Pacific Highway
- Bay Rd
- Riley St
- Oak St
- Bank St
- Mount St
- William St
- Napier St
- Doohat Avenue
- Walker St
- Ancrum St
Give Yourself a Day Off
Book a cleaner today! We offer the most flexible, customised cleaning services around. We’re ready to help you now.