End Of Lease Newtown
We offer the best end of lease cleaning in Newtown, allowing you to check one more thing off your end of lease to-do list.
Our promises for our end of lease cleaning:
- Expert cleaners
- 72-hour Free-reclean service
- Property manager approved cleaning checklist
- Always affordable
|Unit / Apartment / House||From $426|
|Carpet Steam Cleaning||From $154|
|Add On: More than 1 Balcony||From $39 +|
|Add On: Wet Wipe Blinds||From $33 each|
|Other cleaning requests||Custom quote|
Prices subject to change without prior notice. Bookings made will not be affected.
Why Should I Choose Servtown?
When shopping around for any service, it’s difficult to know who to choose. Well, we promise that your search just became a lot easier. Our end of lease cleaning in Newtown is the best. Our cleaners will not leave your property until they’re sure you’ll be one hundred and ten percent satisfied.
Specialise in vacate cleaning
Servtown’s speciality is end of lease cleaning in inner-city Sydney, therefore our cleaners are not going to give a simple daily clean. Our cleaners roll up their sleeves and get stuck in doing the hard work that the rest of us dread!
As well as us being hard workers, Servtown also works with different property managers to assure our clients will get their bond returned. We believe that working together provides the best results, and so we are always working alongside professionals to give you the best service.
Living Room / Bedrooms / Common Areas
- Floor: Fully vacuumed /mop
- Carpet: Fully vacuumed
- Light fittings: remove light fittings and clean
- Vacuum & clean all sliding doors, window tracks
- Clean skirting boards
- Clean flyer screen, window frames, windows sills
- Clean all doors and other fittings
- Clean light switches and door knobs
- Clean ceiling fans
- Clean stair balustrading
- Clean inside cabinets, shelves and drawers
- Clean mark off walls (extra charge if there are too many)
- Clean sink
- Clean gas stove/ electric stove
- Clean inside and outside of oven and griller
- Clean range hood and filters
- Clean inside and outside of dishwasher
- Clean microwave space
- Clean bench top surfaces
- Clean & mop floor
- Clean and sanitise toilet and sinks
- Clean and wipe inside & outside of bathoom vanity
- Rinse and wipe bathtubs
- Clean and polish mirrors
- Clean bath, shower recess, remove built-up soap residue on tiles and shower screens
- Clean walls, floors
- Clean drain holes
- Clean surrounding areas of washing machine space
- Clean inside and outside of dryer
- Clean shelves, drawers and tap ware
- Clean all walls and floors
- Remove lint from dryer
Garage / Balcony
- Remove cobwebs
- Sweep the floor
Optional Add Ons
- Steam carpet cleaning
- Wet wipe blinds (per piece)
- Spot clean wall
- Deep clean fridge/freezer
- Other additional services requests
Which Services Should I Book for My End of Lease Clean?
Since the houses in Newton vary from huge old mansions to apartments, it’s difficult to say which services you require over our webpage. Our end of lease cleaning is tailor-made to suit the requirements of each of our clients.
When you head over to get a quote on our booking page, we urge you to be as specific as possible when describing the state of your home, its size and any special cleaning requests you may have.
Once you have done this, we can give you a tailor-made end of lease cleaning recommendation, along with a price quote. The more detail you provide, the more accurate your quote will be.
How Do I Secure My Rental Bond?
There are a few things that our clients can do (other than book an end of tenancy clean in Newton, of course!) to secure their bond is returned to them.
Empty your premises
First and foremost, it’s important to empty the entire rental premises, unless the property is come furnished. What do we mean by this? All of the furniture, cookware, clothing and white goods have to be removed from the property before our cleaners arrived.
This is to ensure our cleaners have full access to areas which need to be cleaned, therefore giving a perfect finish that your property manager would be happy to release your bond money.
Our Promise72 Hours Free Re-Clean is a promise from our company to you that our team will return (Free Of Charge) to the rented property to rectify any cleaning issues raised by the real estate agent if he or she is unhappy with the cleaning services performed during the final inspection. Learn more about it here.
- The rented property must be emptied before the commencement of service/
- Access to electricity and running water must be provided to our Cleaners on the actual cleaning day
- In any case, if your managing agent is not satisfied with the cleaning services performed, you can request a free re-clean with us within 72 hours. We’ll return and address the cleaning issue for you.
- You’re covered by our Bond Back Guarantee
- Bond Back Guarantee is a promise from our company to you that our team will return (Free Of Charge) to the rented property to rectify any cleaning issues raised by the real estate agent if he or she is unhappy with the cleaning services performed during the final inspection.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee is valid for 72 hours once the cleaning service delivery is rendered.
- Our Bond ReturnGuarantee only covers the areas you have chosen to use our services.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee only includes service items listed on this list. Certain items are not included (e.g Ceilings, Garage walls or deep stains that require a professional third party to clean)
- We require 24-48 working Hour upon the receival of the report from the property agent to reschedule a re-clean if required.
- A re-clean will only address the problems listed in the property manager / agents original report if applicable.
- After a re-clean, we will warrant any work for 24 hours. Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, if we have not heard from the property agent within 1 day (24 hours), We will consider the re-clean to have addressed any issues under the Bond Back Guarantee and consider the job completed as per our Terms and Conditions.
- In any rare cases where certain problem areas are not recoverable with any amount of cleaning, our Bond Back Guarantee would not cover that aspect of the clean.
- Rest assured that our team will notify you immediately during the initial inspection of the property or after our team has cleaned the place.
- These cases include, but are not limited to
- permanent carpet stains
- permanent hard water stains
- permanent wall marks
- grease stains
- Please read our website Terms & Conditions for more information.
Superb End of Lease Cleaning in Newtown
Located a mere ten minutes from central Sydney, Newton has become a hub for youngsters to eat, drink, and be merry. Its shops, restaurants and bars give off serious bohemian vibes that are constantly changing to stand out from the rest. It’s no wonder that Newton has become such a popular area. If you’re living in Newton and moving out of your property there, we’ll bet you’ll want to enjoy such great scenes, rather than spending all of your time packing and cleaning.
Luckily, that’s where we can step in and offer a helping hand to do our exit cleaning.
We cover all areas from
- Lord St
- Alice St
- King St
- Holmwood St
- Church St
- Phillip St
- Gowrie St,
- Darley St,
- Brown St
Give Yourself a Day Off
Book a cleaner today! We offer the most flexible, customised cleaning services around. We’re ready to help you now.