End Of Lease Cleaning Meadowbank
If you’re living in Meadowbank and have to move out of your home there but are quite preoccupied with your work and studies, getting end of lease cleaning Meadowbank done will help you free up some of your time and help you to secure your rental bond money.
Getting an end of lease clean Meadowbank will:
- Give you more time to focus on moving into your home
- Help you to pass your final inspection easily
- Save you lots of hard work
- Help you ensure you get your rental bond
- Keep your property managers happy
|Unit / Apartment / House||From $426|
|Carpet Steam Cleaning||From $154|
|Add On: More than 1 Balcony||From $39 +|
|Add On: Wet Wipe Blinds||From $33 each|
|Other cleaning requests||Custom quote|
Prices subject to change without prior notice. Bookings made will not be affected.
Why Choose Us?
When choosing your move out clean in Sydney, you want a team of cleaners who have niche experience in end of lease cleaning. Daily cleaning just won’t do in order to get your rental bond back. Well, we have great news. End of lease cleaning is where we thrive. Our cleaners are the experts. They love seeing customers thrilled when leaving feedback and getting their rental bond returned to them.
We follow agency-approved checklist closely, meaning that we can provide cleaning standards which meet or exceed your property managers or landlords’ expectations. You’re covered with us, so you don’t have to panic about your cleaning when you make your booking with Servtown.
Living Room / Bedrooms / Common Areas
- Floor: Fully vacuumed /mop
- Carpet: Fully vacuumed
- Light fittings: remove light fittings and clean
- Vacuum and clean all sliding doors, window tracks
- Clean skirting boards
- Clean flyer screen, window frames, windows sills
- Clean all doors and other fittings
- Clean light switches and door knobs
- Clean ceiling fans
- Clean stair balustrading
- Clean inside cabinets, shelves and drawers
- Clean mark off walls (extra charge if there are too many)
- Clean sink
- Clean gas stove/ electric stove
- Clean inside and outside of oven and griller
- Clean range hood and filters
- Clean inside and outside of dishwasher
- Clean microwave space
- Clean bench top surfaces
- Clean & mop floor
- Clean and sanitise toilet and sinks
- Clean and wipe inside & outside of bathoom vanity
- Rinse and wipe bathtubs
- Clean and polish mirrors
- Clean bath, shower recess, remove built-up soap residue on tiles and shower screens
- Clean walls, floors
- Clean drain holes
- Clean surrounding areas of washing machine space
- Clean inside and outside of dryer
- Clean shelves, drawers and tap ware
- Clean all walls and floors
- Remove lint from dryer
Garage / Balcony
- Remove cobwebs
- Sweep the floor
Optional Add Ons
- Steam carpet cleaning
- Wet wipe blinds (per piece)
- Spot clean wall
- Deep clean fridge/freezer
- Other additional services requests
So many disputes are caused when moving out of a rented place across Great Western Sydney. We’re not trying to scare you, it’s just good to be well prepared. You might be surprised that the majority of disputes are caused by issues with cleaning. Property managers are extremely exact about how they want their properties to be when their tenants have moved out. It’s their business and any way to avoid losing any money.
Due to this, we urge all of our clients to leave their homes in an absolutely perfect state. This means cleanliness and tidiness, whether you choose to hire a professional or clean yourself, it has to be perfect.
Even Tough Jobs
When it comes to moving out cleaning Meadowbank, Sydney, the cleaning jobs are tough. Even homes that are cleaned often are difficult, and homes that haven’t had regular cleans are even harder. Our cleaning team has what it takes on hand to get the cleaning in Meadowbank done!
Industry standard cleaning equipment
We have various cleaning solutions on hand and cleaning machines and equipment. These are the things that most people don’t have lying around their house and buying them for your end of lease cleaning would most likely end up costing more money than hiring a cleaner to get the job done. So how do we know what kind of tough cleaning jobs are in store for our cleaners and how do we prepare for them?
We ask all of our clients to give any details and requests when making a booking. Our move out clean customer service team will confirm the booking and clarify anything that needs to be clarified. If on the day of the cleaning booking there are any areas our team thinks cannot be cleaned, they will notify you immediately and discuss the next step.
Our Promise72 Hours Free Re-Clean is a promise from our company to you that our team will return (Free Of Charge) to the rented property to rectify any cleaning issues raised by the real estate agent if he or she is unhappy with the cleaning services performed during the final inspection. Learn more about it here.
- The duration required depending on two primary factors: The size of the property and its condition. As a general rule of thumb, it could take up to 3-5 hours of labour for a 2 bed 1 bath.
- We schedule our end of lease cleans at least 3 days in advance. If you’re on a tight schedule, please contact us directly and we’ll see if we can make an exception.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee means that we will return to address any cleaning issues the property manager/landlord has with the cleaning provided by us – free of charge. Please note that this guarantee only valid for 72 hours after the cleaning. More detailed information about our guarantee can be found in our terms and conditions.
- Steam carpet cleaning is not included in our Standard End of Lease cleaning, however you can select that as an additional service on top of your end of lease clean.
- No, it’s not necessary for you to be present when the service takes place. However, we always prefer to have a brief walkthrough with our customers before the commencement of the cleaning to ensure we are on the same page.
- As a benchmark, a 2 bed 2 bath move out clean could be ranging from $350-$450. However, a few primary factors listed below could affect the average cost of your end of lease cleaning.
1. The size of your property – number of bedroom and bathrooms or study
2. The condition of the property – if the property is not well maintained, more time might be required for a deep clean.
- Yes, we require full payment in advance to secure the time and date of our cleaners.
- When you make a booking, you will be required to enter your debit/credit card details, which are stored in a secure and encrypted format (we won’t have any visbility on it). However, the charges will only be processed once our team confirms your booking either via email or phone.
- Yes, please send us your remittance advice and allow 3 working days for bank clearing.
If we haven’t received the payment within our bank account 3 days prior to the service, this might result in cancellation of your service.
- We require all rental premises to be emptied before the commencement of the end of lease cleaning service (unless the property is come furnished). All personal belongings, including but not limited to furniture, arts, kitchenware, cosmetic products need to be removed.
- Rubbish Disposal: Under the event where there is substantial rubbish needs to be removed, an additional cost will be incurred to remove those rubbish.
- You can easily reschedule your booking by simply sending us an email 72 hours before the service. However, a rescheduling fee of $80 will be applicable if our team hasn’t been given 72 hours notice.
- You can cancel your booking by emailing or giving us a call. However, a minimum of 5 days notice is required for service cancellation to receive a full refund. If our team hasn’t been given at least 5 days notice, a cancellation is applicable. (See our End of lease cleaning T&C for more details)
Professional End of Lease Cleaning in Meadowbank
Situated on the Parramatta River, Meadowbank is a wonderful suburb sought after by busy workers and students alike. It’s no surprise when Meadowbank has relaxing water views and is located so close to Sydney’s Central Business District.
We offer quality and affordable move out cleaning services to all rental properties located in Meadowbank, 2114 NSW.
We cover all areas below, including but not limited to
- Constitution Rd
- Constitution Rd West
- Railway Rd
- Bowden St
- Nancarrow Avenue
- Angas St
- Bank St
- Rothesay Avenue
- Bank St
Give Yourself a Day Off
Book a cleaner today! We offer the most flexible, customised cleaning services around. We’re ready to help you now.