End Of Lease Cleaning Kellyville
Our team has tonnes of experience and can help you get your house in ship-shape for your final inspection.
Our cleaners always:
- Provide the most professional clean
- Arrive on time
- Communicate any issues with the client immediately (if there are any)
- Take their rubbish as a result of the cleaning with them when they leave the property
- Have a smile on their faces
|Unit / Apartment / House||From $290|
|Carpet Steam Cleaning||From $120|
|Add On: More than 1 Balcony||$50 each|
|Add On: Wet Wipe Blinds||$30 each|
|Other cleaning requests||Custom quote|
Prices subject to change without prior notice. Bookings made will not be affected.
Why Choose Us?
Since our first day in business, we’ve been behind our brand. We believe in ourselves and our customers will vouch for us on that too. We want to provide the best end of lease cleaning in Kellyville that makes our customers remember us for the next time they need some cleaning done. If our passion for great cleaning doesn’t speak a thousand words, we’re sure you’ll love us when you browse through our site and see what we have in store.
Living Room / Bedrooms / Common Areas
- Floor: Fully vacuumed /mop
- Carpet: Fully vacuumed
- Light fittings: remove light fittings and clean
- Vacuum & clean all sliding doors, window tracks
- Clean skirting boards
- Clean flyer screen, window frames, windows sills
- Clean all doors and other fittings
- Clean light switches and door knobs
- Clean ceiling fans
- Clean stair balustrading
- Clean inside cabinets, shelves and drawers
- Clean mark off walls (extra charge if there are too many)
- Clean sink
- Clean gas stove/ electric stove
- Clean inside and outside of oven and griller
- Clean range hood and filters
- Clean inside and outside of dishwasher
- Clean microwave space
- Clean bench top surfaces
- Clean & mop floor
- Clean and sanitise toilet and sinks
- Clean and wipe inside & outside of bathoom vanity
- Rinse and wipe bathtubs
- Clean and polish mirrors
- Clean bath, shower recess, remove built-up soap residue on tiles and shower screens
- Clean walls, floors
- Clean drain holes
- Clean surrounding areas of washing machine space
- Clean inside and outside of dryer
- Clean shelves, drawers and tap ware
- Clean all walls and floors
- Remove lint from dryer
Garage / Balcony
- Remove cobwebs
- Sweep the floor
Optional Add Ons
- Steam carpet cleaning
- Wet wipe blinds (per piece)
- Spot clean wall
- Deep clean fridge/freezer
- Other additional services requests
What to Expect
Even after doing a load of research, it’s still difficult to know exactly what to expect from end of lease cleaning. Don’t worry, we’ll break it down for you here.
After booking your tenancy clean, there’s not much more you have to do! A quick guide to our process is here:
- Book your cleaning time and date
- Receive a follow-up phone call and/or email to confirm
- Make sure our cleaners have access to the property (you can choose a key drop off point if needs be)
- Ensure our Kellyville cleaners can use electricity and water for their cleaning
- Remove your own rubbish and furniture before the cleaners arrive
- Keep the property empty
Doing the above will help everything go smoothly and help us get your house as clean as can be.
Trained and Experienced Cleaning Team
Our team of cleaners in Kellyville have undergone specific training for end of lease cleaning. They have the correct certifications and knowledge to handle different products and tools. Since end of tenancy cleans are more thorough than your average clean, if you attempt to do it yourself, we ask that you be very careful. We don’t want you to get injured.
If you choose to book one of our Kellyville end of lease cleaning sessions, you don’t have to worry about that. Our team is covered if there is a fault on our end. However, we do ask all of our clients to make sure that they clear out their housing before we arrive so that nothing is in the way, allowing our highly skilled cleaners to get stuck in and prevent any injuries from occurring.
Bond Back Guarantee is a promise from our company to you that our team will return (Free Of Charge) to the rented property to rectify any cleaning issues raised by the real estate agent if he or she is unhappy with the cleaning services performed during the final inspection. Learn more about it here.
- The duration required depending on two primary factors: The size of the property and its condition. As a general rule of thumb, it could take up to 3-5 hours of labour for a 2 bed 1 bath.
- We schedule our end of lease cleans at least 3 days in advance. If you’re on a tight schedule, please contact us directly and we’ll see if we can make an exception.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee means that we will return to address any cleaning issues the property manager/landlord has with the cleaning provided by us – free of charge. Please note that this guarantee only valid for 72 hours after the cleaning. More detailed information about our guarantee can be found in our terms and conditions.
- Steam carpet cleaning is not included in our Standard End of Lease cleaning, however you can select that as an additional service on top of your end of lease clean.
- No, it’s not necessary for you to be present when the service takes place. However, we always prefer to have a brief walkthrough with our customers before the commencement of the cleaning to ensure we are on the same page.
- As a benchmark, a 2 bed 2 bath move out clean could be ranging from $350-$450. However, a few primary factors listed below could affect the average cost of your end of lease cleaning.
1. The size of your property – number of bedroom and bathrooms or study
2. The condition of the property – if the property is not well maintained, more time might be required for a deep clean.
- Yes, we require full payment in advance to secure the time and date of our cleaners.
- When you make a booking, you will be required to enter your debit/credit card details, which are stored in a secure and encrypted format (we won’t have any visbility on it). However, the charges will only be processed once our team confirms your booking either via email or phone.
- Yes, please send us your remittance advice and allow 3 working days for bank clearing.
If we haven’t received the payment within our bank account 3 days prior to the service, this might result in cancellation of your service.
- We require all rental premises to be emptied before the commencement of the end of lease cleaning service (unless the property is come furnished). All personal belongings, including but not limited to furniture, arts, kitchenware, cosmetic products need to be removed.
- Rubbish Disposal: Under the event where there is substantial rubbish needs to be removed, an additional cost will be incurred to remove those rubbish.
- You can easily reschedule your booking by simply sending us an email 72 hours before the service. However, a rescheduling fee of $80 will be applicable if our team hasn’t been given 72 hours notice.
- You can cancel your booking by emailing or giving us a call. However, a minimum of 5 days notice is required for service cancellation to receive a full refund. If our team hasn’t been given at least 5 days notice, a cancellation is applicable. (See our End of lease cleaning T&C for more details)
End of Tenancy Cleaning in Kellyville
Being packed with great shops, schools and residential areas, we’re sure that if you’re living in Kellyville, you haven’t got a second to spare, let alone a minute. Are you packing up your home in Kellyville and moving on to another lovely location? If you answered yes, consider booking an end of tenancy cleaning service in Kellyville with Servtown.
For more information on what we offer and how our end of lease cleaning can help you to get your rental bond returned in Kellyville, read ahead.
We are proudly serving all rental properties located at Kellyville, 2155 NSW and its surrounding suburbs.
We cover all areas from
- Barry Rd
- Kezar Rd
- Burns Rd
- Windsor Rd
- Balmoral Rd
- Carisbrook St
- Flegg St
- Sustainability Avenue
- Lavender Avenue
- Memorial Avenue
- Arnold Avenue
Give Yourself a Day Off
Book a cleaner today! We offer the most flexible, customised cleaning services around. We’re ready to help you now.