End Of Lease Cleaning Inner West
Are you approaching the end of your lease period and want professional bond cleaners to secure your bond money? We’re here to help!
- Professional and well-trained cleaners
- Customised cleaning checklist
- No additional and hidden charges
- 72-Hour Bond Back Guarantee
- Affordable, flexible and competitive pricing
|Unit / Apartment / House||From $290|
|Carpet Steam Cleaning||From $120|
|Add On: More than 1 Balcony||$50 each|
|Add On: Wet Wipe Blinds||$30 each|
|Other cleaning requests||Custom quote|
Prices subject to change without prior notice. Bookings made will not be affected.
Why Choose Us?
We know what landlords and property managers are looking for during their final inspection of a leased area and we also know that their inspection is quite rigorous. The reason why tenants are unable to get their full bond back at times is because the cleaning is not up to scratch. Don’t let this happen to you by choosing us to do your end of lease cleaning for you!
72-Hour Bond Back Guarantee
Servtown is also pleased to say that we provide our valued clients our 72-hour Bond Back Guarantee (T&C applies).
With this, you can be confident that we will willingly go back to the rented area to conduct a re-clean in any case that your landlord or property manager is not fully satisfied with the cleaning—free of any charges. We are focused on providing our customers the best end of lease cleaning service so you can focus on other things that are more important.
Living Room / Bedrooms / Common Areas
- Floor: Fully vacuumed /mop
- Carpet: Fully vacuumed
- Light fittings: remove light fittings and clean
- Vaccum and clean all sliding doors, window tracks
- Clean skirting boards
- Clean flyer screen, window frames, windows sills
- Clean all doors and other fittings
- Clean light switches and door knobs
- Clean ceiling fans
- Clean stair balustrading
- Clean inside cabinets, shelves, cupboards and drawers
- Clean mark off walls, light switch
- Clean sink
- Clean gas stove/ electric stove
- Clean inside and outside of oven and griller
- Clean range hood and filters
- Clean inside and outside of dishwasher
- Clean microwave space
- Clean bench top surfaces
- Clean & mop floor
- Clean and sanitise toilet and sinks
- Clean and wipe inside & outside of bathoom vanity
- Rinse and wipe bathtubs
- Clean and polish mirrors
- Clean bath, shower recess, remove built-up soap residue on tiles and shower screens
- Clean walls, floors
- Clean drain holes
- Clean surrounding areas of washing machine space
- Clean inside, outside and behind dryer.
- Clean shelves, drawers and tap ware
- Clean all walls and floors
Garage / Balcony
- Remove cobwebs
- Sweep the floor
Optional Add Ons
- Steam carpet cleaning
- Wet wipe blinds (per piece)
- Wall wash
- Other additional services requests
What should I choose for my End of Lease Cleaning service?
Servtown is proud to offer our customers our Standard End of Lease Cleaning to give you the assurance that we will be conducting a thorough clean of your rented area by our professional cleaners. Our cleaning experts are trained to follow our strict cleaning process to ensure that our valued clients would be fully satisfied with the job done.
Standard end of lease cleaning services
Our standard end of lease cleaning is normally sufficient for the majority of our customers and their rented place’s cleaning needs.
There are instances, typically due to the property type and area, that there are some cleaning jobs that are not included in the standard cleaning since they require additional labor and cleaning hours. If this is the case, you can choose to get additional services for your end of lease cleaning so you can be more confident in getting your bond money back.
Get in touch!
We would be more than happy to hear from you so we can have an idea on what type of cleaning needs to be done in your rented area and provide you the best cleaning service that you need. Let us know the full details—including wall and carpet stains—so we can provide you a quote of the cleaning service that you need.
Can’t I Do The Cleaning Myself?
Most of the time, tenants think that a simple sweep, mop, wipe, and vacuum of the property would suffice. Only after their property manager or landlords have conducted the inspection would they realize that this isn’t enough to get their bond money back. Don’t let this happen to you!
Servtown has professional cleaners who are trained to clean homes in Inner West Sydney to ensure that our customers and landlords would be fully satisfied. We are experts in what we do and know what exactly property managers are looking for. Let us clean your rented area for you so you won’t have to worry anymore!
Bond Back Guarantee is a promise from our company to you that our team will return (Free Of Charge) to the rented property to rectify any cleaning issues raised by the real estate agent if he or she is unhappy with the cleaning services performed during the final inspection. Learn more about it Bond Back Guarantee.
- The rented property must be emptied before the commencement of service/
- Access to electricity and running water must be provided to our Cleaners on the actual cleaning day
- In any case, if your managing agent is not satisfied with the cleaning services performed, you can request a free re-clean with us within 72 hours. We’ll return and address the cleaning issue for you.
- You’re covered by our Bond Back Guarantee
- Bond Back Guarantee is a promise from our company to you that our team will return (Free Of Charge) to the rented property to rectify any cleaning issues raised by the real estate agent if he or she is unhappy with the cleaning services performed during the final inspection.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee is valid for 72 hours once the cleaning service delivery is rendered.
- Our Bond ReturnGuarantee only covers the areas you have chosen to use our services.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee only includes service items listed on this list. Certain items are not included (e.g Ceilings, Garage walls or deep stains that require a professional third party to clean)
- We require 24-48 working Hour upon the receival of the report from the property agent to reschedule a re-clean if required.
- A re-clean will only address the problems listed in the property manager / agents original report if applicable.
- After a re-clean, we will warrant any work for 24 hours. Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, if we have not heard from the property agent within 1 day (24 hours), We will consider the re-clean to have addressed any issues under the Bond Back Guarantee and consider the job completed as per our Terms and Conditions.
- In any rare cases where certain problem areas are not recoverable with any amount of cleaning, our Bond Back Guarantee would not cover that aspect of the clean.
- Rest assured that our team will notify you immediately during the initial inspection of the property or after our team has cleaned the place.
- These cases include, but are not limited to
- permanent carpet stains
- permanent hard water stains
- permanent wall marks
- grease stains
- Please read our website Terms & Conditions for more information.
Professional End of Lease Cleaning Services in Inner West
Moving out itself can be incredibly tiring and exhausting with all the packing going on. The last thing you want on your list is another cleaning chore after you moved out from the old place. Let us help you to handle all the cleaning hassle and secure your bond money back without any disputes.
Servtown is proud to provide cleaning services to your rented area regardless of the size with the guarantee of providing an efficient service that would pass any inspection. With your trust in us, we assure that you can get your bond back with no hassle!
We service all rental properties located in the surrounding suburbs of Inner West.
We cover all areas from
- Breakfast Point
- Croydon Park
- Dulwich Hill
Give Yourself a Day Off
Book a cleaner today! We offer the most flexible, customised cleaning services around. We’re ready to help you now.