End Of Lease Cleaning Hornsby
Are you looking for a reliable bond cleaning company in Hornsby? We are here to help! Leave all the hectic cleaning jobs to our trained and experienced cleaning staffs.
- Cleaners who work closely with different property managers
- Fool proof cleaning checklist
- 100% bond back guarantee
- Full insured cleaning team
- Exceptional work quality
- Fair pricing
|Unit / Apartment / House||From $290|
|Carpet Steam Cleaning||From $120|
|Add On: More than 1 Balcony||$50 each|
|Add On: Wet Wipe Blinds||$30 each|
|Other cleaning requests||Custom quote|
Prices subject to change without prior notice. Bookings made will not be affected.
Why Choose Us?
Great value for money
We believe providing good value for our customers at a reasonable price. Our pricing is affordable and transparent, where there are no hidden charges. Everything will be communicated to our customers upfront before the commencement of the cleaning service, so there are no surprises for both parties.
Exceptional work quality
Having concerns about the cleaning work quality? Our site managers are highly involved in the services delivery where spot checks will be conducted regularly to ensure all of our cleaners deliver top notch cleaning standards consistently. We uphold the best cleaning practices in the industry to ensure your rental property is being restored to its best condition. We care about deliver the best service to ensure your bond stays intact.
Industry-grade cleaning products
We use industry-grade cleaning products which have undergone extensive scientific testing to ensure they are safe for people. All the cleaning products and chemicals are carefully selected to eliminate stains, grease, grime, mould and bacteria effectively to create a perfect finish for your rental property. It’s our ultimate goal to help impress your real estate manager, hence having your full bond being returned to you.
Not to be missed, all our cleaners are liability insured with a minimum of $10 million coverage.
Get An Instant Online Quote
Living Room / Bedrooms / Common Areas
- Floor: Fully vacuumed /mop
- Carpet: Fully vacuumed
- Light fittings: remove light fittings and clean
- Vacuum & clean all sliding doors, window tracks
- Clean skirting boards
- Clean flyer screen, window frames, windows sills
- Clean all doors and other fittings
- Clean light switches and door knobs
- Clean ceiling fans
- Clean stair balustrading
- Clean inside cabinets, shelves and drawers
- Clean mark off walls (extra charge if there are too many)
- Clean sink
- Clean gas stove/ electric stove
- Clean inside and outside of oven and griller
- Clean range hood and filters
- Clean inside and outside of dishwasher
- Clean microwave space
- Clean bench top surfaces
- Clean & mop floor
- Clean and sanitise toilet and sinks
- Clean and wipe inside & outside of bathoom vanity
- Rinse and wipe bathtubs
- Clean and polish mirrors
- Clean bath, shower recess, remove built-up soap residue on tiles and shower screens
- Clean walls, floors
- Clean drain holes
- Clean surrounding areas of washing machine space
- Clean inside and outside of dryer
- Clean shelves, drawers and tap ware
- Clean all walls and floors
- Remove lint from dryer
Garage / Balcony
- Remove cobwebs
- Sweep the floor
Optional Add Ons
- Steam carpet cleaning
- Wet wipe blinds (per piece)
- Spot clean wall
- Deep clean fridge/freezer
- Other additional services requests
What’s included in our Standard End Of Lease Cleaning?
Our Standard End of Lease cleaning would cover pretty much everything of a standard property. Instead of charging each item separately, everything is included under one package.
Only some of the outliers, such as extra balcony, extra living room will incur a small extra charge as additional time is required for our cleaners to do the cleaning. We take pride in being fair to our customers, any built-in dishwasher in your rental premises will also be covered in our Standard services.
- 1 Kitchen (Oven, Rangehood, Dishwasher)
- 1 Living Room
- 1 Balcony (4 Sliding doors)
How do I get my full bond money back?
The general of thumb is the rental property has to be restored to the condition when you first moved in. Any discrepancies in terms of damage, stains or marks will put your bond at risk, meaning the property manager or the landlord has the right to claim a portion of the bond to contra off the damages found in the property.
In addition, all your belongings and furniture must be removed from the rented property unless it’s come furnished.
Bond Back Guarantee is a promise from our company to you that our team will return (Free Of Charge) to the rented property to rectify any cleaning issues raised by the real estate agent if he or she is unhappy with the cleaning services performed during the final inspection. Learn more about it here.
- The rented property must be emptied before the commencement of service/
- Access to electricity and running water must be provided to our Cleaners on the actual cleaning day
- In any case, if your managing agent is not satisfied with the cleaning services performed, you can request a free re-clean with us within 72 hours. We’ll return and address the cleaning issue for you.
- You’re covered by our Bond Back Guarantee
- Bond Back Guarantee is a promise from our company to you that our team will return (Free Of Charge) to the rented property to rectify any cleaning issues raised by the real estate agent if he or she is unhappy with the cleaning services performed during the final inspection.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee is valid for 72 hours once the cleaning service delivery is rendered.
- Our Bond ReturnGuarantee only covers the areas you have chosen to use our services.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee only includes service items listed on this list. Certain items are not included (e.g Ceilings, Garage walls or deep stains that require a professional third party to clean)
- We require 24-48 working Hour upon the receival of the report from the property agent to reschedule a re-clean if required.
- A re-clean will only address the problems listed in the property manager / agents original report if applicable.
- After a re-clean, we will warrant any work for 24 hours. Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, if we have not heard from the property agent within 1 day (24 hours), We will consider the re-clean to have addressed any issues under the Bond Back Guarantee and consider the job completed as per our Terms and Conditions.
- In any rare cases where certain problem areas are not recoverable with any amount of cleaning, our Bond Back Guarantee would not cover that aspect of the clean.
- Rest assured that our team will notify you immediately during the initial inspection of the property or after our team has cleaned the place.
- These cases include, but are not limited to
- permanent carpet stains
- permanent hard water stains
- permanent wall marks
- grease stains
- Please read our website Terms & Conditions for more information.
Professional End Of Lease Cleaning in Hornsby
We value our customers’ satisfaction greatly, our team of professionals will assist you to get your bond back by accommodating to your real estate manager or landlord’s requirements.
Our company provides 100% Bond Back Guarantee (T&C apply) to all of our customers. If under any circumstances you real estate manager is not happy with the cleaning during the final inspection, let us know within 72 hours and we’d return to the rental premises to address the cleaning issues
We offer move out cleaning services to all rental properties located in 2077, Hornsby, NSW.
We cover all areas from
- Pound Rd
- Pacific Highway
- Berowra Rd
- Clovelly Rd
- Peats Ferry Rd
- Galston Rd
- William St
- Forbes St
- Nursery St
- Frederick St
- Dural St
- Muriel St
- Florence St
- Edgeworth David Avenue
- Burdette St
Give Yourself a Day Off
Book a cleaner today! We offer the most flexible, customised cleaning services around. We’re ready to help you now.