End Of Lease Cleaning Dee Why
Who doesn’t need more time when moving home? We all do, don’t we? Get an end of tenancy clean Dee Why service today and you’ll never look back!
- Well-trained cleaners
- Flexible booking schedule
- Responsive and transparent communication
- Very reasonable service fees
- Personalised cleaning packages
|Unit / Apartment / House||From $290|
|Carpet Steam Cleaning||From $120|
|Add On: More than 1 Balcony||$50 each|
|Add On: Wet Wipe Blinds||$30 each|
|Other cleaning requests||Custom quote|
Prices subject to change without prior notice. Bookings made will not be affected.
Why Choose Us?
When asking clients, one of the top reasons they said they chose us is due to our bond back security. Our end of tenancy cleaning in Dee Why has you covered in terms of cleaning standards to get your rental bond given back to you in full. What does this mean? When our cleaners have left the premises and your cleaning inspection happens, there could be some outstanding issues.
Free Re-cleaning Services
In rare cases where the issues are to do with the cleaning you paid for through us, we will come and reclean for you.This guarantee is valid from 72 hours from the time of booking your clean. These cases happen infrequently (because our cleaners are so amazing!), but it’s always nice to have a safety net, isn’t it?
Get An Instant Online Quote
Living Room / Bedrooms / Common Areas
- Floor: Fully vacuumed /mop
- Carpet: Fully vacuumed
- Light fittings: remove light fittings and clean
- Vacuum & clean all sliding doors, window tracks
- Clean skirting boards
- Clean flyer screen, window frames, windows sills
- Clean all doors and other fittings
- Clean light switches and door knobs
- Clean ceiling fans
- Clean stair balustrading
- Clean inside cabinets, shelves and drawers
- Clean mark off walls (extra charge if there are too many)
- Clean sink
- Clean gas stove/ electric stove
- Clean inside and outside of oven and griller
- Clean range hood and filters
- Clean inside and outside of dishwasher
- Clean microwave space
- Clean bench top surfaces
- Clean & mop floor
- Clean and sanitise toilet and sinks
- Clean and wipe inside & outside of bathoom vanity
- Rinse and wipe bathtubs
- Clean and polish mirrors
- Clean bath, shower recess, remove built-up soap residue on tiles and shower screens
- Clean walls, floors
- Clean drain holes
- Clean surrounding areas of washing machine space
- Clean inside and outside of dryer
- Clean shelves, drawers and tap ware
- Clean all walls and floors
- Remove lint from dryer
Garage / Balcony
- Remove cobwebs
- Sweep the floor
Optional Add Ons
- Steam carpet cleaning
- Wet wipe blinds (per piece)
- Spot clean wall
- Deep clean fridge/freezer
- Other additional services requests
What Should I do Before Moving Out?
We are aware that you already have a load to do before moving out, but having everything written down and double-checking everything is really important.
However, for us to provide the best expert cleaning in Dee Why, we ask you to prepare the following:
- Throw away your rubbish before you leave (we will, of course, throw away our own rubbish made from cleaning, but we ask you to get rid of anything you are not taking with you when you move)
- Dispose of furniture you’re not taking to your new home (it just gets in our way and we don’t want our professional cleaners getting hurt)
- Make your housing accessible (we need to get in to be able to clean!)
- Ensure our Dee Why cleaners have access to water and electricity (this is crucial for us to be able to clean up to a professional standard)
- Be contactable (we always asks our clients to be contactable, just in case we need to discuss something about their booking)
Keep the home empty (please make sure that no landlords are present, viewings taking place and so forth. If people are present, it makes our job rather tricky)provide the best clean for you!
Why Bother Getting an End of Tenancy Clean?
Getting an end of lease tenancy clean is the best way to secure your rental bond, not to mention it saves you a lot of time, money, and hassle.
Expert cleaners in Dee Why have specifically undergone training about end of lease cleaning. They know what to expect when it comes to this type of cleaning and they have the knowledge and tools to get the job done. When people try to carry out their own end of lease cleaning in Dee Why, sometimes their property managers of landlords are not happy with the result, their rental bond is lost either in full or partially.
Experienced in working with different property managers
We work with different real estate managers to understand what they need, hence came up with a customised cleaning checklist where it’s widely used by our cleaners. If this isn’t enough, getting an end of lease clean lets you focus on all the other things you have to do when moving out of your place.
Bond Back Guarantee is a promise from our company to you that our team will return (Free Of Charge) to the rented property to rectify any cleaning issues raised by the real estate agent if he or she is unhappy with the cleaning services performed during the final inspection. Learn more about it here.
- The rented property must be emptied before the commencement of service/
- Access to electricity and running water must be provided to our Cleaners on the actual cleaning day
- In any case, if your managing agent is not satisfied with the cleaning services performed, you can request a free re-clean with us within 72 hours. We’ll return and address the cleaning issue for you.
- You’re covered by our Bond Back Guarantee
- Bond Back Guarantee is a promise from our company to you that our team will return (Free Of Charge) to the rented property to rectify any cleaning issues raised by the real estate agent if he or she is unhappy with the cleaning services performed during the final inspection.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee is valid for 72 hours once the cleaning service delivery is rendered.
- Our Bond ReturnGuarantee only covers the areas you have chosen to use our services.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee only includes service items listed on this list. Certain items are not included (e.g Ceilings, Garage walls or deep stains that require a professional third party to clean)
- We require 24-48 working Hour upon the receival of the report from the property agent to reschedule a re-clean if required.
- A re-clean will only address the problems listed in the property manager / agents original report if applicable.
- After a re-clean, we will warrant any work for 24 hours. Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, if we have not heard from the property agent within 1 day (24 hours), We will consider the re-clean to have addressed any issues under the Bond Back Guarantee and consider the job completed as per our Terms and Conditions.
- In any rare cases where certain problem areas are not recoverable with any amount of cleaning, our Bond Back Guarantee would not cover that aspect of the clean.
- Rest assured that our team will notify you immediately during the initial inspection of the property or after our team has cleaned the place.
- These cases include, but are not limited to
- permanent carpet stains
- permanent hard water stains
- permanent wall marks
- grease stains
- Please read our website Terms & Conditions for more information.
End of Tenancy Cleaning in Dee Why
With such a cool name as Dee Why, people have often wondered where its name originates from. Those origins are unknown, but it’s fun to think about. Although no one knows where the name really comes from, what is known is how much of a great place Dee Why is. It’s the cream of the crop for coffee shops and restaurants, and it’s made even better being located in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. Travellers and locals alike are repeatedly impressed with Dee Why.
Our Dee Why end of lease cleaners will agree with you, too! That’s why they are waiting to get your home up to scratch, allowing you to enjoy the area. If you are living in Dee Why and are looking for an end of lease clean, you’ve come to the right place!
We provide tailored end of lease cleaning solutions to all rental properties located in Dee Why, 2099, NSW.
We cover all areas from
- Mooramba Rd
- Fisher Rd
- Bix Rd
- Pittwater Rd
- South Creek Rd
- Tor Rd
- Oaks Avenue
- Richmond Avenue
- Howard Avenue
- Lismore Avenue
- Regent St
- Westminster Avenue
Give Yourself a Day Off
Book a cleaner today! We offer the most flexible, customised cleaning services around. We’re ready to help you now.