End Of Lease Cleaning Croydon
Our highly competent team won’t rest until your place is left spotless.
- Prices to meet every budget
- No hidden fees
- Highly competent cleaning specialists
- Agency-approved cleaning checklist
- Free re-clean within 72 hours
|Unit / Apartment / House||From $290|
|Carpet Steam Cleaning||From $120|
|Add On: More than 1 Balcony||$50 each|
|Add On: Wet Wipe Blinds||$30 each|
|Other cleaning requests||Custom quote|
Prices subject to change without prior notice. Bookings made will not be affected.
Why Choose Us?
We are here for you; to make your life easier and give you time that can be better spent at work or school or moving into your new place. Hiring a cleaning company does not have to cost a fortune, you will be glad that we have prices to meet every budget and what’s better is that there are no hidden fees.
Get your free quote
All you have to do is hop on to our simple-to-use website to get a free quote. Yes, a free quote, then you’ll decide if you want us on the job. Together with the agency-approved cleaning checklist, our committed cleaning specialists are quite thorough when doing their job. We guarantee that you will be satisfied when we’re finished as well as your landlord who will have no problems returning your bond back in full to you.
Free recleaning services
It rarely happens but sometimes you may be dealing with a really difficult landlord or agency who is not happy with the cleaning done. In these instances, we head back and do a re-clean of the trouble spots at no cost to you. All you do is notify us in the first 72 hours after the job was done and we’ll reschedule the cleaning.
Get An Instant Online Quote
Living Room / Bedrooms / Common Areas
- Floor: Fully vacuumed /mop
- Carpet: Fully vacuumed
- Light fittings: remove light fittings and clean
- Vacuum & clean all sliding doors, window tracks
- Clean skirting boards
- Clean flyer screen, window frames, windows sills
- Clean all doors and other fittings
- Clean light switches and door knobs
- Clean ceiling fans
- Clean stair balustrading
- Clean inside cabinets, shelves and drawers
- Clean mark off walls (extra charge if there are too many)
- Clean sink
- Clean gas stove/ electric stove
- Clean inside and outside of oven and griller
- Clean range hood and filters
- Clean inside and outside of dishwasher
- Clean microwave space
- Clean bench top surfaces
- Clean & mop floor
- Clean and sanitise toilet and sinks
- Clean and wipe inside & outside of bathoom vanity
- Rinse and wipe bathtubs
- Clean and polish mirrors
- Clean bath, shower recess, remove built-up soap residue on tiles and shower screens
- Clean walls, floors
- Clean drain holes
- Clean surrounding areas of washing machine space
- Clean inside and outside of dryer
- Clean shelves, drawers and tap ware
- Clean all walls and floors
- Remove lint from dryer
Garage / Balcony
- Remove cobwebs
- Sweep the floor
Optional Add Ons
- Steam carpet cleaning
- Wet wipe blinds (per piece)
- Spot clean wall
- Deep clean fridge/freezer
- Other additional services requests
Why is it better to hire a cleaning company?
Remember that tenancy agreement you signed, especially the property condition report that you filled out 7 days after moving in? Grab that report and give it a glance, you will see the condition requirements the property is expected to be when you move.
Difficult to clean stains
Some of these condition requirements may prove difficult or time-consuming with normal household detergents and equipment. Don’t despair, in this case, it is better to call in the professionals so that there is no way your landlord can refuse to pay you your full bond back.
In Compliance with agency cleaning standards
A professional cleaning company will follow most agencies’ cleaning checklist and get the job done right the first time. They know which corners are inspected by property managers and landlords. These highly trained professionals will apply their skills and experience gathered over the years so that after your final inspection, your bond is returned in full.
What do we offer?
We take pride in our work and as such, we cover the entire perimeter of your home. Our committed team aims to work closely with you to understand your specific needs so that you get your money back. Our services go beyond dusting and vacuuming and include disinfecting spaces, getting rid of stains among others.
Standard cleaning package
Our affordable Standard Cleaning package covers all bases checked by landlords and agents. Require specialised cleaning? No worries, we do that as well. For specialised cleaning, our easy add on options come at a small fee in addition to the Standard package fee. Overall what you get is the best clean you could hope for at a price you can afford.
- Standard End of Lease cleaning (Deep clean of property)
- Optional add-on services: (Extra charges)
- Steam carpet cleaning
- Wall wash
- Blinds deep clean
- Fridge deep clean
Bond Back Guarantee is a promise from our company to you that our team will return (Free Of Charge) to the rented property to rectify any cleaning issues raised by the real estate agent if he or she is unhappy with the cleaning services performed during the final inspection. Learn more about it here.
- The duration required depending on two primary factors: The size of the property and its condition. As a general rule of thumb, it could take up to 3-5 hours of labour for a 2 bed 1 bath.
- We schedule our end of lease cleans at least 3 days in advance. If you’re on a tight schedule, please contact us directly and we’ll see if we can make an exception.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee means that we will return to address any cleaning issues the property manager/landlord has with the cleaning provided by us – free of charge. Please note that this guarantee only valid for 72 hours after the cleaning. More detailed information about our guarantee can be found in our terms and conditions.
- Steam carpet cleaning is not included in our Standard End of Lease cleaning, however you can select that as an additional service on top of your end of lease clean.
- No, it’s not necessary for you to be present when the service takes place. However, we always prefer to have a brief walkthrough with our customers before the commencement of the cleaning to ensure we are on the same page.
- As a benchmark, a 2 bed 2 bath move out clean could be ranging from $350-$450. However, a few primary factors listed below could affect the average cost of your end of lease cleaning.
1. The size of your property – number of bedroom and bathrooms or study
2. The condition of the property – if the property is not well maintained, more time might be required for a deep clean.
- Yes, we require full payment in advance to secure the time and date of our cleaners.
- When you make a booking, you will be required to enter your debit/credit card details, which are stored in a secure and encrypted format (we won’t have any visbility on it). However, the charges will only be processed once our team confirms your booking either via email or phone.
- Yes, please send us your remittance advice and allow 3 working days for bank clearing.
If we haven’t received the payment within our bank account 3 days prior to the service, this might result in cancellation of your service.
- We require all rental premises to be emptied before the commencement of the end of lease cleaning service (unless the property is come furnished). All personal belongings, including but not limited to furniture, arts, kitchenware, cosmetic products need to be removed.
- Rubbish Disposal: Under the event where there is substantial rubbish needs to be removed, an additional cost will be incurred to remove those rubbish.
- You can easily reschedule your booking by simply sending us an email 72 hours before the service. However, a rescheduling fee of $80 will be applicable if our team hasn’t been given 72 hours notice.
- You can cancel your booking by emailing or giving us a call. However, a minimum of 5 days notice is required for service cancellation to receive a full refund. If our team hasn’t been given at least 5 days notice, a cancellation is applicable. (See our End of lease cleaning T&C for more details)
Superior End of Lease Cleaning in Croydon
Most times people think it’s a waste of time to hire a cleaning service for their end of lease cleaning. However, keep in mind that your cleaning protocols may not cover the cleaning protocols set out by most landlords and property managers. Doing it yourself can lead to landlords holding back your bond or part of your bond.
Don’t let this happen, we at ServTown are here to lend you our expertise. Use it to your advantage and secure your full bond amount. Our highly competent team will make sure your place is cleaned up to the cleaning standards, landlords and agencies expect.
We offer quality and affordable move out cleaning services to all rental properties located in 2132, Croydon, NSW.
We cover all areas from
- Croydon Rd
- Cheltenham Rd
- Ranger Rd
- Paisley Rd
- Hume Highway
- Grosvenor St
- Edwin St
- Arthur St
- Thomas St
- Croydon Avenue
- Webb St
- Rostherne Avenue
- Greenhills St
Give Yourself a Day Off
Book a cleaner today! We offer the most flexible, customised cleaning services around. We’re ready to help you now.