End Of Lease Cleaning Parramatta
Moving away from your rental property can be overwhelming, especially there is a lot of packing to be done. The last thing you need is another cleaning task on your list to deal with. Fear not, we are here to help!
We value our clients above all and we work within your budget to ensure you get the best value for money.
- Fully insured & trained cleaners
- Competitive pricing
- Simple booking process
- Customised cleaning checklist
|Unit / Apartment / House||From $290|
|Carpet Steam Cleaning||From $120|
|Add On: More than 1 Balcony||$50 each|
|Add On: Wet Wipe Blinds||$30 each|
|Other cleaning requests||Custom quote|
Prices subject to change without prior notice. Bookings made will not be affected.
Why Choose Us?
We take pride in being one of the best in the market. It’s our sole objective to help our clients to pass the final inspection for the cleaning aspect of the tenancy agreement in order to receive the bond money back.
Our top-of-the-line cleaning services would make sure your rental premises meet your property agent or landlord’s expectations and having your rental bond returned as a result.
72-hour Bond Back Guarantee
Under rare circumstances where your property agent or landlord is not happy with the cleaning, you are covered by our Bond Back Guarantee, meaning our cleaners will return to your rental property to address the cleaning issues (free of charge).
Get An Instant Online Quote
Living Room / Bedrooms / Common Areas
- Floor: Fully vacuumed /mop
- Carpet: Fully vacuumed
- Light fittings: remove light fittings and clean
- Vaccum and clean all sliding doors, window tracks
- Clean skirting boards
- Clean flyer screen, window frames, windows sills
- Clean all doors and other fittings
- Clean light switches and door knobs
- Clean ceiling fans
- Clean stair balustrading
- Clean inside cabinets, shelves, cupboards and drawers
- Clean mark off walls, light switch
- Clean sink
- Clean gas stove/ electric stove
- Clean inside and outside of oven and griller
- Clean range hood and filters
- Clean inside and outside of dishwasher
- Clean microwave space
- Clean bench top surfaces
- Clean & mop floor
- Clean and sanitise toilet and sinks
- Clean and wipe inside & outside of bathoom vanity
- Rinse and wipe bathtubs
- Clean and polish mirrors
- Clean bath, shower recess, remove built-up soap residue on tiles and shower screens
- Clean walls, floors
- Clean drain holes
- Clean surrounding areas of washing machine space
- Clean inside, outside and behind dryer.
- Clean shelves, drawers and tap ware
- Clean all walls and floors
Garage / Balcony
- Remove cobwebs
- Sweep the floor
Optional Add Ons
- Steam carpet cleaning
- Wet wipe blinds (per piece)
- Wall wash
- Other additional services requests
How Do I Make A Booking?
Our booking process has been simplified to enable our customers to make an instant online booking. What you need to do is enter your property information into the online quotation form, select your preferred time and date, choose any add-ons (if applicable) and submit the booking to request a quotation.
We only accept direct debit or credit card payments. Our payment gateway is supported by Stripe and your card details will be encrypted in the system, we don’t store your card details ourselves, so you can rest assured that your payment is safe and secured.
Streamlined booking system
We place great emphasis on helping our customers to make their cleaning booking as easy as possible. We aim to create a streamlined booking system which involves no phone calls, no back and forth email correspondence, no call backs and no cash handling. Once you make an online booking, everything should be set from that onwards.
Having said that, our team is here to support if you have any queries. Just ring us at 0422114076 and our team is here to answer any questions you have.
How do I get my full bond money back?
Before you leave you rented facility getting it shaped and cleaned is what’s required to get your bond money back. You would want to hand back the property just as it was when you moved in. If you are wondering what you need to do to secure your rental bond, as a general rule of thumb, your home must be emptied which means all your personal belongings need to be removed. Also, any broken areas in the home are fixed.
Carpet steam clean
If you have pets, it’s highly recommend to have your carpet steam cleaned to eliminate the pet urine odour to ensure you secure your rental bond.
Checking other areas of your home
We can help you clean, but in order to guarantee your bond money, each client must double-check other areas of their home. If you are in doubt, don’t hesitate to contact your real estate manager to clarify the expectations. After all, they would prefer to have the home returned in a perfect state to save them from any hassles.
Bond Back Guarantee is a promise from our company to you that our team will return (Free Of Charge) to the rented property to rectify any cleaning issues raised by the real estate agent if he or she is unhappy with the cleaning services performed during the final inspection. Learn more about it here.
- The rented property must be emptied before the commencement of service/
- Access to electricity and running water must be provided to our Cleaners on the actual cleaning day
- In any case, if your managing agent is not satisfied with the cleaning services performed, you can request a free re-clean with us within 72 hours. We’ll return and address the cleaning issue for you.
- You’re covered by our Bond Back Guarantee
- Bond Back Guarantee is a promise from our company to you that our team will return (Free Of Charge) to the rented property to rectify any cleaning issues raised by the real estate agent if he or she is unhappy with the cleaning services performed during the final inspection.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee is valid for 72 hours once the cleaning service delivery is rendered.
- Our Bond ReturnGuarantee only covers the areas you have chosen to use our services.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee only includes service items listed on this list. Certain items are not included (e.g Ceilings, Garage walls or deep stains that require a professional third party to clean)
- We require 24-48 working Hour upon the receival of the report from the property agent to reschedule a re-clean if required.
- A re-clean will only address the problems listed in the property manager / agents original report if applicable.
- After a re-clean, we will warrant any work for 24 hours. Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, if we have not heard from the property agent within 1 day (24 hours), We will consider the re-clean to have addressed any issues under the Bond Back Guarantee and consider the job completed as per our Terms and Conditions.
- In any rare cases where certain problem areas are not recoverable with any amount of cleaning, our Bond Back Guarantee would not cover that aspect of the clean.
- Rest assured that our team will notify you immediately during the initial inspection of the property or after our team has cleaned the place.
- These cases include, but are not limited to
- permanent carpet stains
- permanent hard water stains
- permanent wall marks
- grease stains
- Please read our website Terms & Conditions for more information.
Top Quality End Of Lease Cleaning in Parramatta
Our team is always on the go to help you while we’re just one click away for servicing, our defined and professional cleaning methods are very well valued by our clients in every terms.
We offer quality and affordable move out cleaning services to all rental properties located in 2011, Potts Point, NSW.
We cover all areas from
- Victoria St
- Macleay St
- Brougham St
- Kellett St
- McDonald St
- Kings Cross Rd
- Springfield Avenue
- Greenknowe Avenue
- Elizabeth Bay Road
- Crick Avenue
- Darlinghurst Rd,
Give Yourself a Day Off
Book a cleaner today! We offer the most flexible, customised cleaning services around. We’re ready to help you now.