End Of Lease Cleaning Lane Cove
With our exit cleaning service, you can rest assured that you’ll be getting your bond back from your property agent or landlord.
- Professional bond cleaners
- Affordable pricing within your budget
- No hidden charges (No surprises)
- Real estate manager approved cleaning checklist
- 72-hour reclean services
|Unit / Apartment / House||From $426|
|Carpet Steam Cleaning||From $154|
|Add On: More than 1 Balcony||From $39 +|
|Add On: Wet Wipe Blinds||From $33 each|
|Other cleaning requests||Custom quote|
Prices subject to change without prior notice. Bookings made will not be affected.
Why Choose Us?
We work with agency-approved cleaning checklist to ensure all the important details are covered, especially the ones your real estate agent or landlord is looking. It’s our objective to clean the property to satisfy the managing agent so that you can pass your inspection and receive your bond money back.
72-hour Bond Back Guarantee
If under any circumstances, your property agent or landlord is not satisfied with the result, as a client of ours, you will be covered under our 72-hour Bond Back Guarantee (T&C applies). In other words, our team will return and resolve the issue by recleaning the problem areas – free of charge
Living Room / Bedrooms / Common Areas
- Floor: Fully vacuumed /mop
- Carpet: Fully vacuumed
- Light fittings: remove light fittings and clean
- Vacuum & clean all sliding doors, window tracks
- Clean skirting boards
- Clean flyer screen, window frames, windows sills
- Clean all doors and other fittings
- Clean light switches and door knobs
- Clean ceiling fans
- Clean stair balustrading
- Clean inside cabinets, shelves and drawers
- Clean mark off walls (extra charge if there are too many)
- Clean dishwasher
- Clean sink
- Clean gas stove/ electric stove
- Clean inside and outside of oven and griller
- Clean range hood and filters
- Clean inside and outside of dishwasher
- Clean microwave space
- Clean bench top surfaces
- Clean & mop floor
- Clean and sanitise toilet and sinks
- Clean and wipe inside & outside of bathoom vanity
- Rinse and wipe bathtubs
- Clean and polish mirrors
- Clean bath, shower recess, remove built-up soap residue on tiles and shower screens
- Clean walls, floors
- Clean drain holes
- Clean surrounding areas of washing machine space
- Clean inside and outside of dryer
- Clean shelves, drawers and tap ware
- Clean all walls and floors
- Remove lint from dryer
Garage / Balcony
- Remove cobwebs
- Sweep the floor
Optional Add Ons
- Steam carpet cleaning
- Wet wipe blinds (per piece)
- Spot clean wall
- Deep clean fridge/freezer
- Other additional services requests
What should I choose for my End of Lease Cleaning service?
Our Standard End Of Lease cleaning in general is sufficient for most of our clients as it covers pretty much all areas property agents usually look at. Depending on your rented premises, cleaning dishwasher or wet wipe blinds (venetician blinds) usually incur a small extra charge as these services are not being included in our Standard End Of Lease cleaning.
Other cleaning areas which required special attention
If you notice there are certain areas need extra attention and specialised cleaning, such as stains on the carpet or marks on the wall, we’d also recommend to take our optional add-on services on top of your Standard End of Lease cleaning service.
This helps to ensure you got every important cleaning areas covered, so that your property agent will accept your cleaning and return your bond in full.
How do I get my full bond money back?
- The rented premises are required to be reasonably cleaned before having them returned to your agents
- The condition of the property is expected to be nearly the same as their condition at the commencement of the tenancy, fair wear and tear excepted.
- Your belongings and furnitures need to be removed from the rented property unless it’s come furnished
- All the rubbish need to be removed from the property
- All the light fittings on the premises have working globes
- Please refer to your tenancy agreement for details
Our Promise72 Hours Free Re-Clean is a promise from our company to you that our team will return (Free Of Charge) to the rented property to rectify any cleaning issues raised by the real estate agent if he or she is unhappy with the cleaning services performed during the final inspection. Learn more about it here.
- The rented property must be emptied before the commencement of service/
- Access to electricity and running water must be provided to our Cleaners on the actual cleaning day
- In any case, if your managing agent is not satisfied with the cleaning services performed, you can request a free re-clean with us within 72 hours. We’ll return and address the cleaning issue for you.
- You’re covered by our Bond Back Guarantee
- Bond Back Guarantee is a promise from our company to you that our team will return (Free Of Charge) to the rented property to rectify any cleaning issues raised by the real estate agent if he or she is unhappy with the cleaning services performed during the final inspection.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee is valid for 72 hours once the cleaning service delivery is rendered.
- Our Bond ReturnGuarantee only covers the areas you have chosen to use our services.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee only includes service items listed on this list. Certain items are not included (e.g Ceilings, Garage walls or deep stains that require a professional third party to clean)
- We require 24-48 working Hour upon the receival of the report from the property agent to reschedule a re-clean if required.
- A re-clean will only address the problems listed in the property manager / agents original report if applicable.
- After a re-clean, we will warrant any work for 24 hours. Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, if we have not heard from the property agent within 1 day (24 hours), We will consider the re-clean to have addressed any issues under the Bond Back Guarantee and consider the job completed as per our Terms and Conditions.
- In any rare cases where certain problem areas are not recoverable with any amount of cleaning, our Bond Back Guarantee would not cover that aspect of the clean.
- Rest assured that our team will notify you immediately during the initial inspection of the property or after our team has cleaned the place.
- These cases include, but are not limited to
- permanent carpet stains
- permanent hard water stains
- permanent wall marks
- grease stains
- Please read our website Terms & Conditions for more information.
Top Quality End Of Lease Cleaning in Lane Cove
Are you moving out from your existing rented property soon and want professional bond cleaners to secure your rental bond? We are here to help! Your satisfaction is our utmost priority. All of our cleaners are extensively trained to clean your residential premises to perfection, our cleaners stay as long as it’s required to have everything cleaned to meet the standard.
We offer quality and affordable move out cleaning services to all rental properties located in 2066, Lane Cove, NSW.
We cover all areas from
- Epping Rd
- Landers Rd
- Mowbray Rd
- Longueville Rd
- Burns Bay Rd
- Howarth Rd
- Finlayson St
- Centennial Avenue
- Ralston St Helen St
- Burley St
- Birdwood Avenue
Give Yourself a Day Off
Book a cleaner today! We offer the most flexible, customised cleaning services around. We’re ready to help you now.