End Of Lease Cleaning Homebush
Are you nearing the end of lease of your existing rented property and want to ensure that you would be able to get your bond money back? Then you’re in the right place!
- Carefully vetted & trained cleaners
- Competitive pricing
- No hidden cost
- REINSW approved cleaning checklist
- 72-hour Bond Back Guarantee
|Unit / Apartment / House||From $290|
|Carpet Steam Cleaning||From $120|
|Add On: More than 1 Balcony||$50 each|
|Add On: Wet Wipe Blinds||$30 each|
|Other cleaning requests||Custom quote|
Prices subject to change without prior notice. Bookings made will not be affected.
Why Choose Us?
Here in Servtown, we know how important it is for our customers to get the money they have deposited at the commencement of their lease.
We know how tiring and exhausting it is to pack up your things and move to a new location which is why most tenants would rather have the professionals to do the cleaning. If you are facing the dilemma of time constraints, let us help you out. We proudly provide high quality and professional end of lease cleaning services that will surely pass your property agent’s inspection check.
With Servtown, you’ll get your bond money back without the stress and hassle!
Get An Instant Online Quote
Living Room / Bedrooms / Common Areas
- Floor: Fully vacuumed /mop
- Carpet: Fully vacuumed
- Light fittings: remove light fittings and clean
- Vacuum & clean all sliding doors, window tracks
- Clean skirting boards
- Clean flyer screen, window frames, windows sills
- Clean all doors and other fittings
- Clean light switches and door knobs
- Clean ceiling fans
- Clean stair balustrading
- Clean inside cabinets, shelves and drawers
- Clean mark off walls (extra charge if there are too many)
- Clean sink
- Clean gas stove/ electric stove
- Clean inside and outside of oven and griller
- Clean range hood and filters
- Clean inside and outside of dishwasher
- Clean microwave space
- Clean bench top surfaces
- Clean & mop floor
- Clean and sanitise toilet and sinks
- Clean and wipe inside & outside of bathoom vanity
- Rinse and wipe bathtubs
- Clean and polish mirrors
- Clean bath, shower recess, remove built-up soap residue on tiles and shower screens
- Clean walls, floors
- Clean drain holes
- Clean surrounding areas of washing machine space
- Clean inside and outside of dryer
- Clean shelves, drawers and tap ware
- Clean all walls and floors
- Remove lint from dryer
Garage / Balcony
- Remove cobwebs
- Sweep the floor
Optional Add Ons
- Steam carpet cleaning
- Wet wipe blinds (per piece)
- Spot clean wall
- Deep clean fridge/freezer
- Other additional services requests
What do we offer as our End Of Lease Cleaning service?
Here in Servtown, we are happy to provide our customers our Standard End of Lease Cleaning checklist that is guaranteed to provide a thorough clean of your rented properties. Our professional cleaners are trained to conduct a rigorous cleaning of all rooms, floors, surfaces, doors, and windows in all rented property types.
What should I choose for my end of lease cleaning service?
If your rented property is regularly cleaned and in a reasonably good condition, you can simply sign up for our standard end of lease cleaning. However, if you are unable to conduct a regular cleanup of the whole property, there are stains and marks on the carpets and walls. Then we highly recommend that you avail of our add-on services in addition to our standard end of lease cleaning. Doing so would guarantee a better result upon the final inspection conducted by your property manager or landlord.
How do I get my full bond money back?
- Most of the real estate agents require the rented properties to be reasonably cleaned
- The condition of the property is expected to be nearly the same as their condition at the commencement of the tenancy, fair wear and tear excepted.
- Your belongings and furnitures need to be removed from the rented property unless it’s come furnished
- All the rubbish need to be removed from the property
- All the light fittings on the premises have working globes
- Please refer to your tenancy agreement for details
Bond Back Guarantee is a promise from our company to you that our team will return (Free Of Charge) to the rented property to rectify any cleaning issues raised by the real estate agent if he or she is unhappy with the cleaning services performed during the final inspection. Learn more about it our Bond Back Guarantee.
- The rented property must be emptied before the commencement of service/
- Access to electricity and running water must be provided to our Cleaners on the actual cleaning day
- In any case, if your managing agent is not satisfied with the cleaning services performed, you can request a free re-clean with us within 72 hours. We’ll return and address the cleaning issue for you.
- You’re covered by our Bond Back Guarantee
- Bond Back Guarantee is a promise from our company to you that our team will return (Free Of Charge) to the rented property to rectify any cleaning issues raised by the real estate agent if he or she is unhappy with the cleaning services performed during the final inspection.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee is valid for 72 hours once the cleaning service delivery is rendered.
- Our Bond ReturnGuarantee only covers the areas you have chosen to use our services.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee only includes service items listed on this list. Certain items are not included (e.g Ceilings, Garage walls or deep stains that require a professional third party to clean)
- We require 24-48 working Hour upon the receival of the report from the property agent to reschedule a re-clean if required.
- A re-clean will only address the problems listed in the property manager / agents original report if applicable.
- After a re-clean, we will warrant any work for 24 hours. Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, if we have not heard from the property agent within 1 day (24 hours), We will consider the re-clean to have addressed any issues under the Bond Back Guarantee and consider the job completed as per our Terms and Conditions.
- In any rare cases where certain problem areas are not recoverable with any amount of cleaning, our Bond Back Guarantee would not cover that aspect of the clean.
- Rest assured that our team will notify you immediately during the initial inspection of the property or after our team has cleaned the place.
- These cases include, but are not limited to
- permanent carpet stains
- permanent hard water stains
- permanent wall marks
- grease stains
- Please read our website Terms & Conditions for more information.
Reliable End of Lease Cleaning Service in Homebush
We offer quality and affordable move out cleaning services to all rental properties located in 2140, Homebush, NSW.
We cover all areas from
- Burlington Rd
- Park Rd
- Parramatta Rd
- Underwood Rd
- Bridge Rd
- Station St
- Smallwood Avenue
- Nipper St
- Powell St
- Kanoona Avenue
- Hillcrest St
Give Yourself a Day Off
Book a cleaner today! We offer the most flexible, customised cleaning services around. We’re ready to help you now.