End Of Lease Cleaning Fairfield
Our meticulous cleaning crew provides cleaning that is next level in all of Fairfield so you needn’t look far. Our cleaners understand what it takes and how to get the job done the right way every single time.
- Free Quote
- Experienced and capable crew
- Follow cleaning standards
- Reclean areas of issues
- Secure your rental bond money
|Unit / Apartment / House||From $290|
|Carpet Steam Cleaning||From $120|
|Add On: More than 1 Balcony||$50 each|
|Add On: Wet Wipe Blinds||$30 each|
|Other cleaning requests||Custom quote|
Prices subject to change without prior notice. Bookings made will not be affected.
Why Choose Us?
We try to make things as easy as possible for our clients and work with you directly to pull off the end of your lease cleaning. We know you don’t need the added stress of trying to run around getting a quote and as such our easy to use website helps with that. Equally important is the fact that our site is fully encrypted so no one can see your credit card information.
Free instant online quote
What you get from us is a free quote with affordable prices no matter your cleaning demands. We have no hidden fees so don’t worry that at some point we’ll try to sneak something in there. We take care of your main cleaning as well as other cleaning needs, regardless of what you require. Our experienced and capable crew is fully equipped, able and ready to tackle even the most difficult of situations.
Industry cleaning standards
You are essential to us so we seek to deliver favourable results. Therefore, we follow the cleaning standards set out by the real estate agents. This way, every inch of your leased premises gets the attention it needs so you can get your bond back in full. In addition, if your landlord requires a re-clean, give us a call within 72 hours and we’ll be back to address areas of issue.
Get An Instant Online Quote
Living Room / Bedrooms / Common Areas
- Floor: Fully vacuumed /mop
- Carpet: Fully vacuumed
- Light fittings: remove light fittings and clean
- Vacuum & clean all sliding doors, window tracks
- Clean skirting boards
- Clean flyer screen, window frames, windows sills
- Clean all doors and other fittings
- Clean light switches and door knobs
- Clean ceiling fans
- Clean stair balustrading
- Clean inside cabinets, shelves and drawers
- Clean mark off walls (extra charge if there are too many)
- Clean sink
- Clean gas stove/ electric stove
- Clean inside and outside of oven and griller
- Clean range hood and filters
- Clean inside and outside of dishwasher
- Clean microwave space
- Clean bench top surfaces
- Clean & mop floor
- Clean and sanitise toilet and sinks
- Clean and wipe inside & outside of bathoom vanity
- Rinse and wipe bathtubs
- Clean and polish mirrors
- Clean bath, shower recess, remove built-up soap residue on tiles and shower screens
- Clean walls, floors
- Clean drain holes
- Clean surrounding areas of washing machine space
- Clean inside and outside of dryer
- Clean shelves, drawers and tap ware
- Clean all walls and floors
- Remove lint from dryer
Garage / Balcony
- Remove cobwebs
- Sweep the floor
Optional Add Ons
- Steam carpet cleaning
- Wet wipe blinds (per piece)
- Spot clean wall
- Deep clean fridge/freezer
- Other additional services requests
Can I Do The Cleaning Myself?
Although possible to do on your own with lots of time, the right tools and products, it is advisable to get the professionals since they come highly trained with years of experience. At this point in time, you don’t want to take any chances which may allow your landlord to keep your money back after handing over your keys.
This is the last cleaning you are going to be doing before you get your bond back. You need to ensure it meets the accepted standards listed in the property condition report in your lease.
Passing your final inspection
Landlords and property agents can get particularly fussy when doing this last inspection so you want to make sure it is done right. We, the professionals use cutting edge products, equipment and follow a detailed checklist that cleans the grimiest of surfaces and even takes out the most stubborn stains. We can do all this and more for you right in Fairfield so connect with us on our website for your free quote.
Which Of Our Service Best Suits You?
Choose from our inexpensive Standard services and use our optional add-on services for an additional fee in cases not covered by the Standard package. Regardless of your needs, we get it done because we work together with our clients so we know what is expected of us. We offer services that clean your entire leased property from top to bottom with one aim in mind.
No job is too big or too small
That aim is to deliver exceptional cleaning guaranteed to get you your bond back in full. No job is too big or too hard for us so basic and not-so-basic cleaning needs are all attainable. It is as easy as 1,2,3 to make a booking with us so what are you waiting for? We are eagerly awaiting you and can’t wait to hear your cleaning demands.
Bond Back Guarantee is a promise from our company to you that our team will return (Free Of Charge) to the rented property to rectify any cleaning issues raised by the real estate agent if he or she is unhappy with the cleaning services performed during the final inspection. Learn more about it here.
- The duration required depending on two primary factors: The size of the property and its condition. As a general rule of thumb, it could take up to 3-5 hours of labour for a 2 bed 1 bath.
- We schedule our end of lease cleans at least 3 days in advance. If you’re on a tight schedule, please contact us directly and we’ll see if we can make an exception.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee means that we will return to address any cleaning issues the property manager/landlord has with the cleaning provided by us – free of charge. Please note that this guarantee only valid for 72 hours after the cleaning. More detailed information about our guarantee can be found in our terms and conditions.
- Steam carpet cleaning is not included in our Standard End of Lease cleaning, however you can select that as an additional service on top of your end of lease clean.
- No, it’s not necessary for you to be present when the service takes place. However, we always prefer to have a brief walkthrough with our customers before the commencement of the cleaning to ensure we are on the same page.
- As a benchmark, a 2 bed 2 bath move out clean could be ranging from $350-$450. However, a few primary factors listed below could affect the average cost of your end of lease cleaning.
1. The size of your property – number of bedroom and bathrooms or study
2. The condition of the property – if the property is not well maintained, more time might be required for a deep clean.
- Yes, we require full payment in advance to secure the time and date of our cleaners.
- When you make a booking, you will be required to enter your debit/credit card details, which are stored in a secure and encrypted format (we won’t have any visbility on it). However, the charges will only be processed once our team confirms your booking either via email or phone.
- Yes, please send us your remittance advice and allow 3 working days for bank clearing.
If we haven’t received the payment within our bank account 3 days prior to the service, this might result in cancellation of your service.
- We require all rental premises to be emptied before the commencement of the end of lease cleaning service (unless the property is come furnished). All personal belongings, including but not limited to furniture, arts, kitchenware, cosmetic products need to be removed.
- Rubbish Disposal: Under the event where there is substantial rubbish needs to be removed, an additional cost will be incurred to remove those rubbish.
- You can easily reschedule your booking by simply sending us an email 72 hours before the service. However, a rescheduling fee of $80 will be applicable if our team hasn’t been given 72 hours notice.
- You can cancel your booking by emailing or giving us a call. However, a minimum of 5 days notice is required for service cancellation to receive a full refund. If our team hasn’t been given at least 5 days notice, a cancellation is applicable. (See our End of lease cleaning T&C for more details)
The Absolute Best End of Lease Cleaning Fairfield
If you’re already swamped with everyday activities plus the hassle of moving out of your old place, you don’t need the additional stress of that end of lease cleaning. You know that this last cleaning is what determines whether you get your bond back or not but have no fear. This is why we exist, our sole purpose is to provide outstanding quality cleaning so you can secure your full bond amount.
We offer quality and affordable move out cleaning services to all rental properties located in Fairfield, 2165 NSW.
We cover all areas from
- Orchard Rd
- Court Rd
- Hamiton Rd
- Riverview Rd
- York St
- Nelson St
- Hamilton St
- Harris St
- Ainslie St
- Joyce St
- Myddleton Avenue
- Station St
- Wolseley St
Give Yourself a Day Off
Book a cleaner today! We offer the most flexible, customised cleaning services around. We’re ready to help you now.