End Of Lease Cleaning Eastwood
If you’re moving out of your Eastwood home and dreading finding some extra time to get your home cleaned, we can give you a helping hand. We have a huge team of vetted end of tenancy cleaners that would be more than happy to help!
- 100% Bond Back Guarantee
- Experienced and reliable cleaners
- Industry grade cleaning products and equipment
- Get more time to focus on packing and moving
- Free yourself from the tedious cleaning chores
|Unit / Apartment / House||From $290|
|Carpet Steam Cleaning||From $120|
|Add On: More than 1 Balcony||$50 each|
|Add On: Wet Wipe Blinds||$30 each|
|Other cleaning requests||Custom quote|
Prices subject to change without prior notice. Bookings made will not be affected.
Why Choose Us?
After years of research about the people living across Sydney, we have come to realise that no two of clients are the same as the other one. We appreciate that every person in Eastwood has different cleaning needs based on their house and lifestyle. Whether you’re a student, part of a family, a student or anyone else in need of help finishing their end of lease cleaning, we can adapt to suit you.
Tailored cleaning packages
Each one of our cleaning packages is tailored to you and we can book the clean for a suitable time frame for you.
We don’t like being boxed into one category here, and neither should you! Enjoy your end of lease cleaning with Servtown.
Living Room / Bedrooms / Common Areas
- Floor: Fully vacuumed /mop
- Carpet: Fully vacuumed
- Light fittings: remove light fittings and clean
- Vacuum & clean all sliding doors, window tracks
- Clean skirting boards
- Clean flyer screen, window frames, windows sills
- Clean all doors and other fittings
- Clean light switches and door knobs
- Clean ceiling fans
- Clean stair balustrading
- Clean inside cabinets, shelves and drawers
- Clean mark off walls (extra charge if there are too many)
- Clean sink
- Clean gas stove/ electric stove
- Clean inside and outside of oven and griller
- Clean range hood and filters
- Clean inside and outside of dishwasher
- Clean microwave space
- Clean bench top surfaces
- Clean & mop floor
- Clean and sanitise toilet and sinks
- Clean and wipe inside & outside of bathoom vanity
- Rinse and wipe bathtubs
- Clean and polish mirrors
- Clean bath, shower recess, remove built-up soap residue on tiles and shower screens
- Clean walls, floors
- Clean drain holes
- Clean surrounding areas of washing machine space
- Clean inside and outside of dryer
- Clean shelves, drawers and tap ware
- Clean all walls and floors
- Remove lint from dryer
Garage / Balcony
- Remove cobwebs
- Sweep the floor
Optional Add Ons
- Steam carpet cleaning
- Wet wipe blinds (per piece)
- Spot clean wall
- Deep clean fridge/freezer
- Other additional services requests
How a Home Should Be for its Final Inspection
When moving out of your Eastwood home, there’s a lot to get into order. It’s a troublesome time meaning that it can be easy for things to get forgotten. Allow us to give you our best tips that have helped lots of renters moving out in the past.
Empty your house
This should be one of the first things you do when preparing your final move-out stages. Clearing out your home will help you to create some space to see what’s what and will create the blank canvas our cleaners need for an end of lease clean.
Check your home for hidden places that could be missed by tenants
These places include behind cupboards and inside them. Be doubly sure that there is no damp, mould and so forth. Although our cleaners are experts at end of lease cleaning in Eastwood, there are certain areas that may require special attention and care. In these cases, please write in as much detail as possible on the online booking form.
Mend damages not caused by regular usage
Book your Eastwood end of lease cleaning – try to have your cleaning as the last step so that our cleaners can clean accordingly and to prevent anyone else bringing dirt into the house after the clean is done.
Get Your Documents Ready
Once you have booked your Eastwood end of tenancy clean, you can get your other affairs to prepare for moving out of your Sydney home. Our end of lease cleaning checklist is on the website and each one is the standard requirement of real estate managers. We recommend that our clientele read through their tenancy agreement and property condition report to ensure all areas have been taken care of . If there are any cleaning areas you’re unsure of, don’t be scared to speak about them with your real estate manager. It’s better to discuss it in advance than get into hot water later.
Knowing your rights as a tenant
Second to this, be aware that landlords can not force you to do something that isn’t stated in the original contract. For example, if some general wear and tear through living in your tenancy is present, this is the responsibility of the landlord. Don’t be pressured. Get your house clean and fixed up and communicate with your landlord and everything will go swimmingly.
A little peek of what to expect when you book with us:
- Vetted cleaners
- No nuisance booking system
- Easy on the bank balance
- Guaranteed rental bond returned
- Wonderful customer service
Bond Back Guarantee is a promise from our company to you that our team will return (Free Of Charge) to the rented property to rectify any cleaning issues raised by the real estate agent if he or she is unhappy with the cleaning services performed during the final inspection. Learn more about it here.
- The duration required depending on two primary factors: The size of the property and its condition. As a general rule of thumb, it could take up to 3-5 hours of labour for a 2 bed 1 bath.
- We schedule our end of lease cleans at least 3 days in advance. If you’re on a tight schedule, please contact us directly and we’ll see if we can make an exception.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee means that we will return to address any cleaning issues the property manager/landlord has with the cleaning provided by us – free of charge. Please note that this guarantee only valid for 72 hours after the cleaning. More detailed information about our guarantee can be found in our terms and conditions.
- Steam carpet cleaning is not included in our Standard End of Lease cleaning, however you can select that as an additional service on top of your end of lease clean.
- No, it’s not necessary for you to be present when the service takes place. However, we always prefer to have a brief walkthrough with our customers before the commencement of the cleaning to ensure we are on the same page.
- As a benchmark, a 2 bed 2 bath move out clean could be ranging from $350-$450. However, a few primary factors listed below could affect the average cost of your end of lease cleaning.
1. The size of your property – number of bedroom and bathrooms or study
2. The condition of the property – if the property is not well maintained, more time might be required for a deep clean.
- Yes, we require full payment in advance to secure the time and date of our cleaners.
- When you make a booking, you will be required to enter your debit/credit card details, which are stored in a secure and encrypted format (we won’t have any visbility on it). However, the charges will only be processed once our team confirms your booking either via email or phone.
- Yes, please send us your remittance advice and allow 3 working days for bank clearing.
If we haven’t received the payment within our bank account 3 days prior to the service, this might result in cancellation of your service.
- We require all rental premises to be emptied before the commencement of the end of lease cleaning service (unless the property is come furnished). All personal belongings, including but not limited to furniture, arts, kitchenware, cosmetic products need to be removed.
- Rubbish Disposal: Under the event where there is substantial rubbish needs to be removed, an additional cost will be incurred to remove those rubbish.
- You can easily reschedule your booking by simply sending us an email 72 hours before the service. However, a rescheduling fee of $80 will be applicable if our team hasn’t been given 72 hours notice.
- You can cancel your booking by emailing or giving us a call. However, a minimum of 5 days notice is required for service cancellation to receive a full refund. If our team hasn’t been given at least 5 days notice, a cancellation is applicable. (See our End of lease cleaning T&C for more details)
The Best End of Lease Cleaning in Eastwood
With multiple shops, bars and restaurants scattered around, Eastwood is a great place to live to try some multicultural food and meet people from across the globe. Eastwood is also home to the Granny Smith apple and festivals are held here every year. With festivals, shops, markets and work in between, it’s difficult to find the time to get anything else done.
We offer quality and affordable move out cleaning services to all rental properties located in 2067, Chatswood, NSW.
We cover all areas from
- Rowe St
- Ethel St
- Rutledge St
- Shaftsbury Rd
- Glen St
- May St
- First Ave
- Richards Avenue
- Fourth Ave
Give Yourself a Day Off
Book a cleaner today! We offer the most flexible, customised cleaning services around. We’re ready to help you now.