End Of Lease Cleaning Canterbury
We will give you:
- End of lease cleaning so good it looks as if you’ve only just moved in
- Prices that will have you checking your eyesight
- Easy booking system
- Last-minute booking available
- Help you get your rental bond money given back to you in full (T&C applies)
|Unit / Apartment / House||From $290|
|Carpet Steam Cleaning||From $120|
|Add On: More than 1 Balcony||$50 each|
|Add On: Wet Wipe Blinds||$30 each|
|Other cleaning requests||Custom quote|
Prices subject to change without prior notice. Bookings made will not be affected.
Why Pick Us?
Our attitude to cleaning, when combined with our vision, is strong and clear. We know that we are the best at cleaning and we want our customers to see that too. We know that cleaning is not easy for many, so we want to help every household across Great Western Sydney to have a home that is perfectly clean.
Well-trained team members
Since cleaning is no simple task, we spend a lot of our time giving our staff training so that they can bring you only the best.Along with training, we are in communication with landlords and real estate managers to learn from them on how our cleaning in Canterbury can assist our customers on how to get rental bonds returned to them in full. And that’s why you should pick Servtown end of lease cleaning.
Get An Instant Online Quote
Living Room / Bedrooms / Common Areas
- Floor: Fully vacuumed /mop
- Carpet: Fully vacuumed
- Light fittings: remove light fittings and clean
- Vacuum & clean all sliding doors, window tracks
- Clean skirting boards
- Clean flyer screen, window frames, windows sills
- Clean all doors and other fittings
- Clean light switches and door knobs
- Clean ceiling fans
- Clean stair balustrading
- Clean inside cabinets, shelves and drawers
- Clean mark off walls (extra charge if there are too many)
- Clean sink
- Clean gas stove/ electric stove
- Clean inside and outside of oven and griller
- Clean range hood and filters
- Clean inside and outside of dishwasher
- Clean microwave space
- Clean bench top surfaces
- Clean & mop floor
- Clean and sanitise toilet and sinks
- Clean and wipe inside & outside of bathoom vanity
- Rinse and wipe bathtubs
- Clean and polish mirrors
- Clean bath, shower recess, remove built-up soap residue on tiles and shower screens
- Clean walls, floors
- Clean drain holes
- Clean surrounding areas of washing machine space
- Clean inside and outside of dryer
- Clean shelves, drawers and tap ware
- Clean all walls and floors
- Remove lint from dryer
Garage / Balcony
- Remove cobwebs
- Sweep the floor
Optional Add Ons
- Steam carpet cleaning
- Wet wipe blinds (per piece)
- Spot clean wall
- Deep clean fridge/freezer
- Other additional services requests
Great value for money
We live in expensive times and because of that, we want to save you as much money as possible whilst proving the best service. Our prices always amaze our customers. We give great value for money when providing end of lease cleaning in Great Western Sydney that will have you thinking you’ve paid so much more for it.
Cleaning it myself
You may be reading this and thinking, but I can still clean my home myself! While that is true, if you do this, please be prepared to put a lot of time into your clean and be sure to buy the correct materials for cleaning.
If you decide to clean your home yourself, you’ll have to purchase extra products that are not ordinarily found in your cupboards. Why bother spending money on them when you can just hire our cleaners in Canterbury? They’re already prepared with everything, all you have to do is book!
Last Minute Bookings
Life is always on the go in Canterbury! We know that raising a family is no easy business and this applies more than ever when you are moving out of your home! If you are moving out of your Canterbury home, we know that things can slip your mind. We know that sometimes the end of lease cleaning job is just too much to do by yourself.
You’ll be glad to hear then that at Servtown you can book an end of lease clean in Sydney 24 hours before you want us to come round. Isn’t that a weight off? Head over to the booking page and pop in your housing details and any requests and we’ll be there for you pronto.
Bond Back Guarantee is a promise from our company to you that our team will return (Free Of Charge) to the rented property to rectify any cleaning issues raised by the real estate agent if he or she is unhappy with the cleaning services performed during the final inspection. Learn more about it here.
- The duration required depending on two primary factors: The size of the property and its condition. As a general rule of thumb, it could take up to 3-5 hours of labour for a 2 bed 1 bath.
- We schedule our end of lease cleans at least 3 days in advance. If you’re on a tight schedule, please contact us directly and we’ll see if we can make an exception.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee means that we will return to address any cleaning issues the property manager/landlord has with the cleaning provided by us – free of charge. Please note that this guarantee only valid for 72 hours after the cleaning. More detailed information about our guarantee can be found in our terms and conditions.
- Steam carpet cleaning is not included in our Standard End of Lease cleaning, however you can select that as an additional service on top of your end of lease clean.
- No, it’s not necessary for you to be present when the service takes place. However, we always prefer to have a brief walkthrough with our customers before the commencement of the cleaning to ensure we are on the same page.
- As a benchmark, a 2 bed 2 bath move out clean could be ranging from $350-$450. However, a few primary factors listed below could affect the average cost of your end of lease cleaning.
1. The size of your property – number of bedroom and bathrooms or study
2. The condition of the property – if the property is not well maintained, more time might be required for a deep clean.
- Yes, we require full payment in advance to secure the time and date of our cleaners.
- When you make a booking, you will be required to enter your debit/credit card details, which are stored in a secure and encrypted format (we won’t have any visbility on it). However, the charges will only be processed once our team confirms your booking either via email or phone.
- Yes, please send us your remittance advice and allow 3 working days for bank clearing.
If we haven’t received the payment within our bank account 3 days prior to the service, this might result in cancellation of your service.
- We require all rental premises to be emptied before the commencement of the end of lease cleaning service (unless the property is come furnished). All personal belongings, including but not limited to furniture, arts, kitchenware, cosmetic products need to be removed.
- Rubbish Disposal: Under the event where there is substantial rubbish needs to be removed, an additional cost will be incurred to remove those rubbish.
- You can easily reschedule your booking by simply sending us an email 72 hours before the service. However, a rescheduling fee of $80 will be applicable if our team hasn’t been given 72 hours notice.
- You can cancel your booking by emailing or giving us a call. However, a minimum of 5 days notice is required for service cancellation to receive a full refund. If our team hasn’t been given at least 5 days notice, a cancellation is applicable. (See our End of lease cleaning T&C for more details)
End of Lease Cleaning Canterbury
A rather green area of Great Western Sydney, Canterbury is home to a large number of parks that are perfect for an afternoon picnic or a relaxing stroll. As well as its parks, Canterbury is home to a popular racecourse that is perfect for a day or night out. You don’t need us to tell you what’s on offer if you’re living here, you already know how great it is.
If a day at the races is your thing, or you’re leading a busy lifestyle and need more time, we’re happy you have found us! Our expert Canterbury cleaners have the time and knowledge to help you go to town on your housing and get it looking like it’s only just been rented out.
We offer quality and affordable move out cleaning services to all rental properties located in Canterbury, 2193 NSW.
We cover all areas from
- Canterbury Rd
- Glenore Rd
- Unwin St
- Brougton St
- Northcote St
- Charles St
- Cooks Avenue
- High St
- Minter St
- Dibbs St
Give Yourself a Day Off
Book a cleaner today! We offer the most flexible, customised cleaning services around. We’re ready to help you now.