End Of Lease Cleaning Beaconsfield
- Work quality guaranteed
- No sneaky charges
- Competitive cleaning rates
- Help you to secure your rent deposit
|Unit / Apartment / House||From $426|
|Carpet Steam Cleaning||From $154|
|Add On: More than 1 Balcony||From $39 +|
|Add On: Wet Wipe Blinds||From $33 each|
|Other cleaning requests||Custom quote|
Prices subject to change without prior notice. Bookings made will not be affected.
What Makes ServTown the Company to Choose?
Our cleaners in Beaconsfield will tirelessly work away in your property to guarantee you get your rental bond money returned to you.
72-hour Bond back guarantee
We are 100% covered and if in the rare case that a cleaning dispute amongst an estate agency and a tenant arises, our team will step back in and fix the issue at no extra cost. We always want our clients to leave having had the best service, and therefore will not leave a contract until all parties are satisfied.
From the first point of contact made by our clients to our team to the closing of your tenancy contract, we will communicate thoroughly. We know how irritating it is to be misinformed, but our end of lease cleaning services in Beaconsfield will never leave you hanging dry. If you have any queries about your tenancy contract and how the state of your home should be in after moving out, please ask away. We will be happy to talk about this with you.
Living Room / Bedrooms / Common Areas
- Floor: Fully vacuumed /mop
- Carpet: Fully vacuumed
- Light fittings: remove light fittings and clean
- Vacuum & clean all sliding doors, window tracks
- Clean skirting boards
- Clean flyer screen, window frames, windows sills
- Clean all doors and other fittings
- Clean light switches and door knobs
- Clean ceiling fans
- Clean stair balustrading
- Clean inside cabinets, shelves, cupboards and drawers
- Clean mark off walls (extra charge if there are too many)
- Clean sink
- Clean gas stove/ electric stove
- Clean inside and outside of oven and griller
- Clean range hood and filters
- Clean inside and outside of dishwasher
- Clean microwave space
- Clean bench top surfaces
- Clean & mop floor
- Clean and sanitise toilet and sinks
- Clean and wipe inside & outside of bathoom vanity
- Rinse and wipe bathtubs
- Clean and polish mirrors
- Clean bath, shower recess, remove built-up soap residue on tiles and shower screens
- Clean walls, floors
- Clean drain holes
- Clean surrounding areas of washing machine space
- Clean inside and outside of dryer
- Clean shelves, drawers and tap ware
- Clean all walls and floors
- Remove lint from dryer
Garage / Balcony
- Remove cobwebs
- Sweep the floor
Optional Add Ons
- Steam carpet cleaning
- Wet wipe blinds (per piece)
- Spot clean wall
- Other additional services requests
Why Can’t I Do The Cleaning Myself?
You might be thinking that a quick wipe down and vacuum is enough for your property once you move out. However, when it comes to the end of your property contract, those estate agents and landlords can be quite pesky!
Work quality guaranteed
Our team members have worked for years guaranteeing clean homes across Beaconsfield and the inner city of Sydney. We know exactly what to clean, where to clean, and what landlords are looking for when it comes to handing back the keys. Let us clean in Beaconsfield for you, we promise to ensure a professional finish.
What should I choose for my End of Lease Cleaning service?
Moving houses is an expensive deal. However, rest assured we offer a competitive cleaning rate to help keep your moving costs down. To save you time, you can book your end of lease cleaning immediately by filling out the online form. You will be able to see the price on how much your cleaning service will be before making the booking. However, rest assured that your card won’t be charged until the team confirmed the booking with you.
Since no two of our customers are the same, if you have special cleaning requests, we urge you to get in touch by leaving us a note in the booking form or simply give us a call so that we can talk through which services would be best for you.
How Do I Book?
If our cleaning in Beaconsfield services sound like the perfect match for you, don’t think twice about giving us a call, sending an email, or by using the contact form. Our team will be more than happy to talk through the services we have to offer.
Our Promise72 Hours Free Re-Clean is a promise from our company to you that our team will return (Free Of Charge) to the rented property to rectify any cleaning issues raised by the real estate agent if he or she is unhappy with the cleaning services performed during the final inspection. Learn more about it here.
- The rented property must be emptied before the commencement of service/
- Access to electricity and running water must be provided to our Cleaners on the actual cleaning day
- In any case, if your managing agent is not satisfied with the cleaning services performed, you can request a free re-clean with us within 72 hours. We’ll return and address the cleaning issue for you.
- You’re covered by our Bond Back Guarantee
- Bond Back Guarantee is a promise from our company to you that our team will return (Free Of Charge) to the rented property to rectify any cleaning issues raised by the real estate agent if he or she is unhappy with the cleaning services performed during the final inspection.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee is valid for 72 hours once the cleaning service delivery is rendered.
- Our Bond ReturnGuarantee only covers the areas you have chosen to use our services.
- Our Bond Back Guarantee only includes service items listed on this list. Certain items are not included (e.g Ceilings, Garage walls or deep stains that require a professional third party to clean)
- We require 24-48 working Hour upon the receival of the report from the property agent to reschedule a re-clean if required.
- A re-clean will only address the problems listed in the property manager / agents original report if applicable.
- After a re-clean, we will warrant any work for 24 hours. Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, if we have not heard from the property agent within 1 day (24 hours), We will consider the re-clean to have addressed any issues under the Bond Back Guarantee and consider the job completed as per our Terms and Conditions.
- In any rare cases where certain problem areas are not recoverable with any amount of cleaning, our Bond Back Guarantee would not cover that aspect of the clean.
- Rest assured that our team will notify you immediately during the initial inspection of the property or after our team has cleaned the place.
- These cases include, but are not limited to
- permanent carpet stains
- permanent hard water stains
- permanent wall marks
- grease stains
- Please read our website Terms & Conditions for more information.
Exceptional End Of Lease Cleaning in Beaconsfield
Are you moving out of your tenancy in Beaconsfield and are worrying about getting your property clean enough to get your rental bond returned? We have the answer for you! Our team of highly skilled cleaners love nothing more than to get your property up to scratch, spick-and-span, and ready for the next tenant to move in.
We offer quality and affordable move out cleaning services to all rental properties located in 2015, Beaconsfield, NSW.
We cover all areas from
- Queen St
- Victoria St
- Collins St
- William St
- Gordon Avenue
- Princess Avenue
- Dunning Avenue
- Morley Avenue
Give Yourself a Day Off
Book a cleaner today! We offer the most flexible, customised cleaning services around. We’re ready to help you now.