Our Carpet Cleaning Service
- All of our carpet cleaners are certified by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification).
- This certification is only given to carpet cleaners who have been trained to the latest standards by the institution.
- Even though this is not a requirement by law in the marketplace, we take our company’s services seriously that we make sure all of our carpet cleaners are certified.
- All cleaners are covered by public liability and workers’ compensation insurance.
- We do fully guarantee our work
- We do offer competitive rates for quality work
- We offer an upfront cost with no hidden charges
What carpet cleaning equipment do we use?
Our trained carpet cleaners will first examine the material of your carpet or the type of the stains on your carpet (if there is any stain) in order to advise which method is most suitable to your carpet.
The health benefits of Steam Carpet Cleaning include:
- Eliminates bacteria and allergens lurking in the carpets
- Relief for Asthma and Allergy sufferers
- A cleaner environment for crawling babies, who tend to put everything in their mouths.
- General well-being in the home. If carpet accumulates a lot of dust and dirt, it tends to bounce around the room every time someone steps on it, or any other movement occurs. This aggravates the symptoms of allergy and asthma sufferers’ as it affects the homes air quality. Professional carpet steam cleaning can also help to alleviate this problem.
Carpet Steam Cleaning / Hot Water Extraction Method
- This method is suitable for synthetic carpets made of polyester, nylon, olefin, and wool fibres. (Common carpets used in residential properties)
- If you are looking for some really deep carpet cleaning then this steam cleaning method is the best for you.
- Approved by the Carpet & Rug Institute, Hot Carbonation Extraction (HCE) cleaning is a combination of carbonated cleaning solution with heat.
- What happens is that hot water is infused into your carpet using a machine under high pressure. This hot water is then extracted from the carpet. This extraction allows the bacteria and dirt to come out as well.
- Your carpet will take around 3-5 hours to dry completely. This method does not use any chemicals which can potentially harm your carpet and thus makes it the best one out there.
Carpet Dry Cleaning
- This method is great for carpets that are made up of delicate material. For instance, carpets made of natural fibres such as coil, jute, 100% cotton, sisal, seagrass and other organic materials.
- We don’t use any hot water during dry cleaning which therefore keeps these carpets protected and free from shrinking.
- During Carpet Dry Cleaning, our cleaners apply powdered detergent, rub it into your carpet using a rotating bonnet machine and then pull out the dirt using a powerful vacuum cleaner.
- if the drying time is an issue or the type of fibres does not allow the use of high levels of moisture, then the dry carpet cleaning method is recommended.
We have a number of cleaning methods that can be used to remove the most stubborn stains and marks from your carpets. However, we do not provide 100% stain removal guarantee, though we try our best to remove the stains completely.
Getting your carpets professionally cleaned once or twice a year is generally recommended.
Our cleaners are trained at cleaning in the vicinity of heavy furniture. However it is advisable to move any light-weight furniture before our cleaners arrive.
Yes. Please make sure the carpet is fully vacuumed before our technicians are arrived.